Fight part 2

(For you to understand this please read part one titled "Fight" the 9th chapter of this book)

      Both armies were ready for war at a deserted planet. Both amato and boboiboy are getting ready to give their commands while they not noticing each other.

      After a moment of silence, both armies charged at one another when both their leaders gave them the signal to attack.

      A couple of hours passed since the war started, and it seems like tapops lost. Amato was wandering around the battlefield looking for any survivors, and when he saw a familiar orange dino hat not too far away, he rushed to where it was because he knows the one person who could own that hat.

     When he finnaly got the hat he looked around the area, and when he looked at his right side he saw someone he thought he would never see for years, it was his son, boboiboy.

     He quickly ran to his side trying to find a pulse, luckily he did find a pulse.He then noticed a tapops ID that was owned by boboiboy but he ignored it. He tried to call for medic but they were too far...

Boboiboy: "D-dad is that y-you? "

Amato: "YES! It's me boi! Stay with me!"

Boboiboy: "What are you doing here dad?"

Amato: "Boi, i'll tell you later, just stay with me alright. "

Bobioboy: "Dad, just tell me please"

Amato: "*sigh* boi, I work at laskar as an admiral. Now do you mind telling me how did you end up in tapops? "

Boboiboy: "They offered me a job there with my friends, but why didn't you tell me that your a superhero? "

Amato: "I kept it a secret so you wouldn't be in danger-"

     Amato wanted to continue but he noticed that he couldn't hear boboiboy's heavy breathing anymore, he looked at his son to see him unconscious, he checked for a pulse but... There were none...

Boboiboy wasn't unconscious... Boboiboy already died...

     Amato cried for the lost of his son during a war he leaded.

(Yes, I know their conversation was cheesy. I don't really know how to make a conversation that isn't cheesy)