Peaceful

Last day of #8DAYSOFDURI

      Duri's life was never peaceful, it was always filled with battles, wars, and deaths, tho it can be exciting sometimes, but it can also be tiring, and the only thing that duri wants was peacefulness in his life...

      One day all of tapops agents was called out for war,
Even him and his brothers, tho it was normal for them to join wars but this was different it was an all out war between tapops and a planet filled with powerful troops.

     30 minutes since the war started there's already plenty of deaths from both sides. Duri was at the back, focusing on defense and healing the troops, and while he was healing blaze his arm got hit with a poisonous arrow, surprising blaze...

Blaze: "DURI!!"

Duri: "It hurts... "

Blaze: "Don't worry we'll find a way to stop the poison from spreading"

Blaze: "Guys!, Duri got hit with a poisonous arrow, I need help stopping it from spreading"

      Blaze said to his ear piece, and when the other elements heard what blaze said they were furious and they wanted to quickly end the war to help their brother.

       Thanks to the elements the war ended quick and all the soldiers celebrated, well... Except for the elements. The elements was focusing on curing their poisoned brother, Duri.

Gempa: "Solar, Is duri gonna be okay? "

Solar: "It's no use, the poison is already spread throughout his body, and he can't use his powers to heal himself because the poison has some anti healing properties..."

Blaze: "But, you can save him right? "

Solar: "..."

     All of them were now silent, they couldn't do anything to help their brother, but the silence vanished when someone spoke...

Duri: "Guys, don't worry"

Blaze: "How can we not worry!!, your dying!! "

     At this point the elements were now crying...

Duri: "... "

     It seemed like duri wanted to say something before he suddenly became silent, and when solar checked his pulse there was none. Their brother Duri died due to the war.

     Atleast duri got what he wished for, he finally felt peacefulness in the afterlife.