𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

𝒫𝒪𝒱 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓇

Today I was going to meet with Tommy to film one of his vlog.
We were supposed to meet in London. I happened to be there for a few days and Tommy was going to meet me for a day with FatherInnit. The time we had agreed was approaching, so I started walking in that direction.

I've been waiting for this stupid child for almost 30 minutes. After millions of phone calls to him, he answers. "Tommy, where the hell are you?"  "Sorry Wilbur, something popped up, I forgot to call you." I hear his voice shaking. "Hey, what happened, big man?"  "Nothing, I swear. I need to hang up now. Bye Will and sorry again." I was worried he takes his videos seriously. I don't believe him.

Something is happening and I'll find out what.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I can't believe him. First he lied to me that nothing happened, and now he ignores me all day. I try everything to contact him. Tommy leaves me no choice. Time to log on twitter, I preferred to avoid it so as not to cause confusion among the fans, but nothing works. I hope it does something.

-----------------

@WilburSoot

@TommyInnit you can reply to my goddamn message. Please

527,546 Retweets ● 957,875 Likes

-----------------

Now it remains to wait. I hate this.

After half an hour I heard someone calling me. I picked it up quickly, hoping it was Tommy. "Hello, Tommy?" I said concerned. "Hey Wilbur, it's me"  "What the fuck are you doing. I know something's wrong, just tell me." If he doesn't explain it to me right now, I'll go out of my way. "Everything is fine, even better than usual." I didn't understand anything anymore, because when I talked to him a few hours earlier, he sounded like he was crying. "Tommy don't lie to me. I heard you had a shaky voice"  "You don't have to worry, Will. They were tears of happiness. It doesn't matter. What you do on the weekend?"  "I don't know, I guess nothing"  "Let's meet in Brighton, I'll tell you everything there, okay?"  "Okay, Tommy. But remember if something happened. Let me know." I can't help but worry about him still. "I know Wilbur. After all, we're like brothers" I laughed "Don't say that, I'll cry"  "Ohh piss off man"  "Bye Tommy"  "Bye Wilbur"

Looks like I'm gonna have a visitor.

---------------------------<3---------------------------