𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

𝓟𝓞𝓥 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

I'm sitting in front of Tommy's camera, he lent it to me to record my song. I wrote it when I was in The Sweets, let's say I have a lot of songs from that period, but I didn't show them to anyone, they were a secret. 

Why did I decide to record it and then put it on the internet? After their interview, more and more people blame me for leaving the girls. I want to share my version, and honestly I'm not very good with words. It's easiest for me to talk through songs. So that's what I do.

♪♪♪

Why did you leave me here to burn?
I'm way too young to be this hurt
I feel doomed in hotel rooms
Staring straight up at the wall
Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all

Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?
I was there, I was there, when no one was
Now you're gone and I'm here

I have questions for you
Number one, tell me who you think you are
You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart
(I have questions for you)
Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?
I should have never ever ever trusted you (I have questions)
Number three, why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?
I have questions, I got questions haunting me
I have questions for you
I have questions for you (I have questions)

My, my name was safest in your mouth
And why'd you have to go and spit it out?
Oh, your voice, it was the most familiar sound
But it sounds so dangerous to me now

I have questions for you
Number one, tell me who you think you are
You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart
(I have questions for you)
Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?
I should have never ever ever trusted you
I have questions for you
I have questions for you (I have questions)

Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?
I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?
I was there, I was there, when no one was
Now you're gone and I'm here

I have questions for you, ooh
I have questions for you (I have questions)
I have questions for you (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I have questions for you, ooh
I have questions for you (foul play, no, foul play, no)
I have questions for you (I have questions)
How do I fix it? Can we talk? Can we communicate? Can we talk? Do I wanna fix it?
I have questions for you (I'm afraid of you)
Is it my fault? Is it my fault? Do you miss me?
I have questions

♪♪♪

As I finished, a single tear rolled down my cheek.  I turned off the camera and microphone and heard applause behind me.

I turned around and saw Will. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him. "Wilbur? What are you doing here?"  "Like what? You're uploading a song today, I had to come" He smiled at me, hugging me tighter. "You didn't have to, and how long did you come?" I smiled "I had to darling, I'm coming back tonight" I saddened "You can't stay longer, you can sleep in the guest room" He laughed "Believe me I wish I had a rehearsal first thing tomorrow morning"

We stayed so hugged until Tommy came to us. "Ugh, do you have to make out in front of me?" I immediately blushed at his words, and Will and I jumped away from each other. "Shut up, child" Wilbur said, and I added, "We're not making out"

sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Me, Wilbur and Tommy are sitting in my room, it's time to publish the song.

"I can't do it" I said sighing "Lily, relax, everyone will love your new song" Tommy reassured me "But..." I started but Will cut me off "Lily, look at me" He took both of my hands in his and I looked up  his eyes "Everything will be fine darling. Just do it, we'll be there for you" I nodded.

I looked at Wilbur and Tommy one last time, took a deep breath, and clicked the button.

I smiled "I did it" Tommy was smiling at me and I felt something pull me towards him, it was Will who hugged me again and whispered in my ear "I'm proud of you darling" no matter how many times he says that to me  I feel those butterflies every time.

"Really? Again?"  Tom said, pretending to be disgusted, but you could see his smile under his breath.  "Shut up," Wilbur and I said at the same time, then we looked at each other and everyone, including Tommy, started laughing.

---------------------------<3---------------------------
♪Camila Cabello - I have questions♪