𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓟𝓞𝓥 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

I sit out of camera range and wait for Will to start streaming "Hey chat, we have a guest today. Guess who it is."  I looked at the chat.

________________ᴄʜᴀᴛ_________________

User283582: Nikiiiii
Idk92484: I bet it's Tommy
User9224: Tommy!!!!!!
Clouds9244: Guys, it's Lily. She post about it.
Dnfisreal: TommyInnit
User9247: Tomm

______________________________________

Seeing that everyone thinks I'm Tommy made me chuckle softly.  "Shhh, you'll tell them who you are. Ok, chat you're close. I'll give you a clue, this person is much prettier and nicer and I don't know how she could be related to a certain annoying child." I laughed.

________________ᴄʜᴀᴛ_________________

User2839372: It's Lilyy
GogyLover: Lily our beloved
Rainbow1294: Lilyyyy
______________________________________

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the one and only Lily Simons" at his words I sat closer to him so that I could be seen.  "Hello, chat. How are you?"  I waved at the camera and smiled.

_____________ʜɪɢʜᴛʟɪɢʜᴛs___________

"Chat, you understand that Wilbur Soot is actually William Gold."  I said with feigned seriousness.  "Lily, how long are you going to keep reminding me of this?"  he looked at me "Yeah, you know how cheated I felt when I found out? You think you know a man, and here's something like this" Will laughed at my words and I smiled.

---

"Lily, no offense, but it looks like shit," Will laughed as he watched me try to build a house in Minecraft. "Not true. You're underestimating this masterpiece, I've only just started the rest. Give me some time and you'll change your mind."  "If you say so darling" I blushed at his words.

________________ᴄʜᴀᴛ_________________

FanOf1D: Darling?!
Sophie13: Lily + Wilbur = Lilbur
user223: They are together?
Kitty947: Yesss, Lilbur
User826: Wilbur is a simp
______________________________________

---

"I'm sick of you," I told him to his face, "Lily, I won't let you call our cat Bingus."  I made a puppy face "Please, Please" He made a resigned face then smiled "Okay, but you will put my bed next to yours." He extended his hand to me, I did the same and I replied "All right" after these words he pulled me to him and hugged me.  "Fucking simp" I said and he immediately started tickling me "Back those words" I just shook my head at them and laughed more and more.

______________________________________

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ

We are sitting on the couch watching a movie when I remembered something very important.  "Will?"  "Yes?"  "What day is it today?"  he thought for a moment and said "April 2nd" "Fuck you have to help me."

---------------------------<3---------------------------