ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

𝒫𝒪𝒱  ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓎

I am lying in bed thinking about what happened. I can not stop thinking about it.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ

"May I kiss you?" I looked him in the eyes and didn't know what to say. My heart says yes, but my mind says no. Well Tommy won't mind, right? I was about to nod my head when I heard the scream. "WILBUR SOOT, it is him" we quickly jumped away from each other. I was all red in the face, and so was he. "Fuck" he muttered. A group of girls came to us. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but can we take a picture?" "Yeah right" Will took pictures with them and they left. "You know what Will, it's late. Maybe let's go back" the boy grabbed his neck "Yeah, we'd better go back"

ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ

I'm afraid of what will happen tomorrow. I don't want us to be awkward. I'm terribly sad that these girls interrupted us, but maybe it was meant to be. I fell asleep with these thoughts

ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

I was awakened by a ringing phone. Turns out Tommy's calling. "Hello Lily. How are you?" I yawned "Hey, okay, how about you?" "I'm fine. I'm just calling to say I'll be in Brighton today, Dad is driving me there to record a vlog with Tubbo and Philz." "That's awesome" "Yea, do you think you and Will can come in?" I smiled "I think I'll arrange it." "Yes, then I'll see you at 1pm in the arcade" "Bye Tom" "Bye Lils"

Once I had my appearance done, I went to Will. "Wilbur, we're supposed to be at the arcade at 1:00 PM" "What Lily? What for?" he looked at me surprised "Tommy is recording a vlog" "Okay, by the way good morning, sleepyhead" I smiled at him "Good morning"

Time flew by quickly, before I knew it, we were there. "Lily! Wilbur!" Tom shouted when he saw us. I hugged him, as did Toby. "Hey, you must be Lily, that child's sister," I laughed at Phil's words. "Yes, and you must be Philza Minecraft." "In person" The first thing I saw was machines with stuffed animals. "Look how cute" "Lily, you can try to win it," Tubbo said to me, "I know, but I'm the worst about this machine." "Okay, then I'll help you," Will chimed in. "Come on Lily, or I'll change my mind," he added with a smirk. He grabbed my hand and led me towards the machine.

After a while, thanks to him, I had a beautiful plush sheep. "Thank you" I hugged him with all my strength and he hugged me back. We stood in this embrace until we heard Tommy cough, who was standing next to us with a big smile and a recording phone. We stepped back from each other. "Erm, so what should I call him" "Named him friend" Will suggested with a smile. "In this case he will be named friend" I smiled and blushed "Guys, I don't know who's the bigger simp of Lily or Wilbur," Tom said to his phone's camera. "Shut up" we said at the same time.

We had a great time the rest of the day. Every now and then I catch myself looking at Will as well as he does at me. We would often hold hands or smile at each other as if it were our habit. After saying goodbye to everyone, we headed back to Will's apartment. On the way, we met a friend of Wilbur. I felt that he was tense. "Will, how are you? We haven't talked for a long time" "Hey Louis, you know what's in a hurry. I'll call you. Bye" After these words he grabbed my hand and quickened our steps. "Will, take it easy. What happened to you?" he fired "Nothing, he's just an old friend. In short, he wants to hang out with me for the sake of fame. It's one of the reasons why I can't open up to people, even to you" he looked at me sadly "It's okay. Let's go back, there is it's late." "Okay "the rest of the way we walked in silence, but neither of us nor I or he let go of our hands.

---------------------------<3---------------------------