𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

𝒫𝒪𝒱 ℒ𝒾𝓁𝓎

I waved goodbye. I lied to them a bit, Harry didn't really ask me for anything, but I don't know what happened to me. As I made eye contact with Will, I felt the blood rush to my face. I had to do something, it was easiest to leave.

I knew I couldn't feel anything towards him for two simple reasons. First, I have to re-arrange my life, I don't need any heart problems right now. Second, Wilbur was a friend of my brother's, which if we theoretically broke up, Tommy might feel weird about it. I was out of my mind, he wouldn't have looked at me that way.

I went back to my table where Harry was waiting for me. "Okay talk, how do you know this handsome guy?" I blushed, "I don't know him, he's my brother's friend. They're here together." "Someone has an admirer here. And don't tell me it's not like that, Melody" I rolled my eyes "Harry, firstly he doesn't know me, secondly I'm not in his league" "Bitch, you must be kidding. That's what this guy looks at us and if he could, he would kill me with his eyes. So don't even tell me that you don't like him. You have to not say that anymore, if anything, you are too good for him and for every man." I nodded my head with a smile.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I reach back in my room and wait for Tommy. He wrote to me that he should be there in a moment. So I already ordered food for us. I came back from the cafe about 2 hours ago. During this time, I thought a lot and was inspired by verve. I wrote a piece of the song, it wasn't long but it's always something. I decided to pull myself together. In Andante, I sang a song that I started writing when I was going to xFactor. I never really finished it until today. I missed that freedom, no one judged me now for my lyrics.

The plan is to calmly collect material for my solo album.

I was just sitting on the couch when I heard the door open. "Lily, I'm back" "Okay" I smiled at him "What are you doing?" "I'm writing a song, or at least an excerpt of it." "You can do it, can I hear?" "Of course, you just need to know it's about you" he smiled "You wrote song about me?" "Yeah, you're my little brother after all" I blushed "But remember this is just a fragment" "Come on, I want to hear this" "Okay, fine"

I started playing guitar.

♪♪♪

Your hair's grown a little longer
Your arms look a little stronger
Your eyes just as I remember (Ooh)
Your smile's just a little softer

And I, and I never prepared for a moment like that
Yeah, in a second it came all back, it all came back

'Cause after all these years
I still feel everything when you are near

As I sang this to Tommy, I realized that I hadn't told him in those years that I missed him. I was afraid that when I said this, I would feel it even stronger.

Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah, yeah
Oh, I never told ya
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah, yeah
(Oh, yeah) I should've told you
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah, yeah (Ooh, ooh, ooh)
I never told you after all these years
(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, yeah, yeah)

Told you, I never told you (Never told you)
I never told you after all these years

♪♪♪

When I was done Tom had tears in his eyes with the rest of me too. He hugged me right away. "I love you Lily. It was brilliant." I smiled sincerely "Thank you, I love you too." Suddenly we heard the doorbell. "It's probably food, I'll go pick it up" I kissed his forehead.

After we ate, we decided to watch Hamilton. During the course of the movie, Tommy spoke up. "Will you mind if we go out with Wilbur tomorrow?" I stressed out "Tommy, you can go with him. I will not bother you, maybe I'll meet Harry. I just met him today in the cafe, and I tell you right away he is not interested in me. He just broke up with a girl and probably prefers to be with boys at the moment" "Good, but you're coming with us. Will really wants to meet you" he smiled stupidly. "I guess I have no choice," I smiled.

Looks like tomorrow will be a long day.

---------------------------<3---------------------------
♪ Camila Cabello - All These Years (fragments) ♪