𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓟𝓞𝓥 𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

We broke the kiss after a while. The whole of Andante was clapping and cheering for us. I turned all red and hid in Will's chest. "Are we running away?" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I was afraid my voice would break if I spoke, so I nodded. Wilbur grabbed my hand and led me out of the cafe. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry signaling me to text him.

I didn't know where it was leading me. I just realized we weren't going to his house. Neither I nor he said a word. I was just thinking. A million thoughts per minute. What about Tommy? He will be angry? What if Will decides it was a mistake? Or maybe it's better? I don't know anymore

Will's grunt snapped me out of my thoughts. In front of me I saw a clearing with a small forest and a house on a tree. "Where are we?" Wilbur clutched the back of his neck awkwardly, "This is my place. Whenever I was sad or angry, I came here. Come inside." I cautiously entered the treehouse, followed by the boy. "It's beautiful here" I smiled "Wait until you see the view" He walked over to the balcony and held out his hand to me. I looked at him uncertainly. "Don't be afraid, nothing will break. I promise." I grabbed his hand. The view was breathtaking. "It's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen" I admired the view. "Yes, the most beautiful" I looked at him and saw that his gaze was directed at me. I tucked strands of hair behind my ears in shame.

"How many lucky girls have you taken here?" I laughed "You know what, it's hard to count" he laughed, then turned serious and added "You're the only one. I've never brought anyone here in my life" I smiled. It made me feel good that I was important to him in some way, since he brought me here.

Wilbur took the blankets and spread them out on the balcony, then lay down and patted the spot beside him, signaling me to join him. I did, and he covered us with more blankets. After a while, I felt him pull me closer and hug me. I snuggled into him. "Will?" "Yes Lily" "I'm glad I'm the only one you took here" I smiled and felt Will's heart beat faster for a moment. "Me too Lily, me too" after these words I felt myself drifting off to sleep. The last thing I remember is Wilbur kissed my forehead and whispered "Goodnight Darling"

---------------------------<3---------------------------