𝒮𝒾𝓍

𝒫𝒪𝒱 𝒲𝒾𝓁𝒷𝓊𝓇

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ

Today I'm meeting Tommy, I hope he'll explain everything to me. I'm going to meet him at the beach. I looked at my watch and saw I had 20 minutes left. I left the house quickly and went to the meeting.

20 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Of course this gremlin has to be late. When I thought about it, I saw him walking towards me. "Hey Will" "Hey Tommy" I gave him a quick hug in greeting. "Okay, if we have no greeting, tell us what happened." Tom smiled. "Were you worried about me?" he said with a stupid smile, "Yes, I was worried. It's not enough that you canceled the meeting, you almost cried on the phone. So I was so damn worried." "Relax. Like I said, everything is fine." I looked at him uncertainly "Jesus Wilbur, if something was wrong I would tell you" nodded my head "Okay, I believe you. But I still wants to know what happened" "My sister came home after three years. It was the worst and best time at the same time. in my life." I was speechless "First, how did she come back? Where was she? Second, why didn't you tell me you had a sister?" "She was in America. I don't know why I didn't tell you about her. In fact, only Tuboo knows about her. Before she left, Toby considered her as his older sister, and he still talks about her that way. I really don't know why I was hiding it. Lily helped me with everything, she even sat next to me during my first stream. When she left, the world collapsed. Especially that I saw her only once a maximum of two times a year " I could see tears welling up in his eyes. I was furious with this whole Lily thing, how could she leave him there. "Will, before you accuse her, you must know that I told her to leave," I was surprised now. "What? What for?" "I didn't tell you everything about Lily" "I'm listening to you" "So in short, three years ago she won xFactor where she was grouped into The Sweets band. They got a contract, but signing it meant they had to go to LA. Lily didn't want to do that. because of me. I couldn't let it happen, so I told her to leave." I hugged him." It's fine Tommy. You wanted her to be happy. I admire you, you sacrificed yourself for her." "The worst thing is that I regret it. I wish that she could stay in England. You don't even know how much it wrecked her. She came back because she had had enough of it. The girls from the band bullied her mentally. I could help her somehow." Now Tommy was completely crying. "Gosh, you couldn't do anything. Everything will be fine. Now calm down, let's go to Andante for a cake." Tom smiled.

sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

When we got there, Tommy was in a good mood. "Will, take our place,
I have to go to the restroom," I nodded and went to take our place. I loved this place and so did Tommy. It was simply impossible to describe this atmosphere.

I took us a table in front of the stage. Surprisingly, I saw a girl on it, I was surprised because the same people usually play here. The mysterious girl started singing and I don't know what was more wonderful her smooth guitar movements, or her wonderful voice, which sounds like she was made for it, or her appearance. She was all beautiful, her blonde hair pulled back in a bun, her blue eyes that I could see from there. Her face felt familiar,
I don't know where from.

I was deep in thought when Tommy returned. "She's single" he whispered in my ear with a smile "What? How do you know? It doesn't matter. I don't care about it. She sings nicely, that's all" Tommy laughed under his breath "Yeah, sure" A moment later the girl finished singing and ran to hug some boy. I took a strange anger, oh no no. Wilbur, you can't be jealous, you don't even know her. But she is lovely.

After a while, the girl looked at us with an even bigger smile and walked towards us. I didn't know what to do with myself. Suddenly, Tom got up and hugged her. "I could have expected you to end up here. And besides, I knew that you can't go on without music for a long time. You were great." How does he act like he has known her forever? "Thank you" "Let me introduce you. Lily this is Wilbur, Will this is Lily, my sister" I couldn't believe this is his sister?! "Nice to meet you, Will," she blushed, so do I "The pleasure is mine." She smiled at me "I'm sorry I won't stay with you any longer, but Harry needs my help, it was nice to meet you again, Wilbur. Tommy remember, let me know. I love you" "Ok, I love you too Lils" she hugged him and walked away. She waved goodbye as she left and I waved back.

"You could have told me it was your sister," he laughed. "Wish you had seen your face when I said it was my sister. But you know, if you like her, I won't mind. But remember don't hurt her, she suffered enough" "I won't hurt her" "So you like her" I blushed "Shut up"

---------------------------<3---------------------------