Chapter Three

Cemal's P.O.V

C: 'It would appear that it passed out. Why would that have happened, it didn't loose too much blood did it? I look at its wrist and I see what the needle had done. Our needles in the lab are designed for humans, not for this thing's stick arms. Too big for the wrists but can't undo that puncture now, looks like its hand could come off...not my concern really, I want to run tests on this sample. I'll call Avani to bring it back.'

Cemal reaches into one of his pockets and pulls a small walkie-talkie like device out and presses a button on it.

C: "Avani, would you be a dear and  ring 11620 back to its room please?"

A: "Of course sir, I'll be there right away!"

A few minutes pass by and Avani arrives into the room. She unties the backpack from the tables straps and exits the room with the backpack in tow. While walking down the hall, she noticed the damage done to the objects wrist and couldn't help but frown. Once they arrived to the room, she used a card to open the door, she walked in and looked at the work she had done before she was called. Like any of the other rooms, a bed and some sort of food and water was provided to every subject, each designed to fit their purpose or other reasons. She placed the object on the bed and left.

«ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ»

Liam's P.O.V {{TW BLOOD}}

L: 'I'm...back in this room? How long was I out for?'

Liam sits up on the bed and scratches the back of his "head" with his left hand. He goes to move his right one until an excruciating pain shoots up it.

L: "SCH- Ow!? What that f**k...?"

L: 'The wrist that had the needle in it is hurting so bad, what happened? I'm..gonna look.'

L: 'That is F***ING VILE, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING-......there's basically an entire hole in my wrist! F**ker didn't even bandage it up so my hand is still covered in blood, some of it is dry but most of it is still...wet. It even stained the mattress.'

The backpack just sat there in silence, he could feel the fabric on his face begin to soak up his tears again. He wanted to go home...he can't. He's dead to the world, he has nothing left, everything was stripped away from him during those seven months. He was lucky enough for Bryce to let him stay in the apartment.......Bryce...

L: 'Bryce...I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss him. I miss him alot and it doesn't help that I have a stupid crush on the guy. I wonder if he's okay...tch, who am I kidding? He's probably out of that alley by now and glad that I'm gone. I mean I did really only annoy him, I stood outside his apartment for 10 hours so he'd let me in, made him drive to get the laptop and to New York for basically no information and to top it off, I crashed his car and got him killed. He said that he was getting his life together and I just...blew it for him. I shouldn't have made him tag along, should've asked for directions or something...at least I'm out of his cap.'

L: 'Dammit, my eyes are stinging now and I can feel my throat beginning to hurt. Why am I so emotional about this?'

Bryce's P.O.V

B: "Where. The. F**k. Is. He?"

????: "Soda Bottle-"

B: "MY NAME IS BRYCE, NOT F***ING SODA BOTTLE!"

????: "Bryce, you need..to..calm down.."

B: "How am I supposed to calm down when a psychopath like yourself has probably teleported him back into that show, explain that to me, Airy."