Chapter Twenty-six: The System[1]

Almost a month had pass. Students of class A did nothing but study and master an ability appointed by their teacher, on how to control and grasp on it, for they will need to perform it next week. In addition, students aren't allowed to say their assigned Magic to each other.

Luna couldn't exactly focus on mastering the ability appointed to her. One, the fundamentals of this magic was quite complicated. It needed alot of mana and stamina to achieve its full form.

Poof!

A smoke came out after Lucy attempted the magic, but failed. Her brows furrowed as she frowned and leaned tiwrqds the wall behind her. Sighing in exhaustion.

'Your concentration is lacking. You'll never be able to master it if you always lose focus.' Remarked Aella who was sitting on Luna's bed with a bag of chips together with Agapius.

Aella has been getting along with Luna after she did her a favor. It was nothing complicated, really. All Aella asked was for her to experience a normal human life.

Luna and Agapius, of course, went out together with her on the weekends. Except only Aella stayed in her humaniod form, while Agapius insisted to stay as he was-a beast. Eventually, when they met familiar faces along, Luna panicked and just introduced Aella as her big sister who came back from a trip.

"Ugh, this is exhausting. Why did Professor Marvin assigned me this, it's literally hell!" Luna whined.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Luna gaze at the door as she heard a knock, she pushed herself to stood up, her legs feeling like noodle as she walk up to the door to open it.

With the door slightly swung open, Luna peeked outside to see Rinalyn waving at her smiling.

"We're gonna go to the usual spot, wanna come?"

Exhausted as she is, Luna was tempted. A fresh air would help her to soothe her cluttered mind and perhaps relax too.

"Sure."

On their way to the cherry tree, Rinalyn asked for a quick bathroom break. Luna who was outside the bathroom leaning against the wall as she wait for her companion, converse with agapius for a while.

'You should really make your move to the love interest soon.' He remarked, which made Luna to have a sour expression plastered on to her face. 'And to find the other male interest, too.' He added.

'Yeah, yeah. Just one more left right? I get it.' Luna answered nonchalantly.

'One? No, you must be mistaken. You still have to find two male interest.'

Luna almost felt like choking by his statement. Two? No, it can't be. For she know for sure she had already encountered all six interest, making it only one to find. But two, all of a sudden?

Agapius seem to have seen her bewildered expression as screen of profiles of the male interest was shown. They're were lined up, and to her surprised three of the profile was nothing but a silhouette.

In addition, the only person whom she thought were also an interest wasn't there.

(Shiki Drust)

Likability rate: 27%
Affection rate: 0%

(Remus Weinberg)

Likability rate: 34%
Affection rate: 4%

Austin

Likability rate: -10%
Affection rate: -3%