4

third-person

third-person

=====

"Thanks, Yachi-San, my head's killing me..."

Atsumu grumbled under his breath at the sound of people chatting at the door. 

He opened his eyes, only to see the bare back of Shouyou's body and Yachi peaking over his shoulder now and then to glance worriedly at Atsumu, who had fallen asleep on the couch rather than going back to his own room.

Shouyou tossed a pill into his mouth and handed the glass of water back to Yachi when he was done.

"Uh, yeah, no, it's no problem, Shouyou-Sama! Here are your clothes and glasses! I'll see myself out, now, and good morning!"

"Haha, good morning!"

For some reason, she didn't speak of Atsumu's presence, and Atsumu chose to sit still and see if Shouyou knew he was there.

Would he even remember last night? As drunk as he was, Atsumu doubted it.

Yachi left the room, and Atsumu watched Shouyou yawn and stretch and pull his pants off as he walked to the bathroom.

After that, the door gently clicked shut, and Atsumu listened for the next few minutes, the water running from the shower.

The sun that shone through the curtainless windows was blinding, but seeing Shouyou come out of the bathroom refreshed and basked in that orange light was one of the most beautiful things Atsumu's ever seen in his entire life.

Shouyou's entire body was lit up with the warmth from the sun. His eyes were now a more bright color of honey, his hair a shimmering orange, and his skin a vibrant tan. 

The shirt and pants he was wearing were brought in by Yachi this morning, the same ones he wore last night, freshly washed.

It was that cancer-healing, heart-warming, tear-bringing smile that spread across his face that made Atsumu's skin flush and his heart begin hammering in his chest.

Atsumu wouldn't catch feelings for someone like Shouyou. He fucking wouldn't. Shouyou's but a simple pawn in his plan to take over the Miya Mafia.

He was relieved when Shouyou turned to him and yelped in surprise. It gave him something else to focus on other than the beauty before him.

The situation at hand...

"Who the hell are you?!"

Shouyou doesn't remember who Atsumu is.

-----

"I'm so sorry." Shouyou strained into his hands, which were holding his face in embarrassment. Atsumu had just spilled everything from the night prior.

"Thank you so much for helping my stupid ass out. I really owe you one, Atsumu-San."

"Ya can call me Atsu-San, and it was nothin' big. I'd a done the same thin' for anyone else. So... yer name's Shouyou, then? The, uh, the lady told me."