8

Atsumu Miya

Atsumu Miya

=====

It was just a peck. I thought that was all that I needed to satisfy myself, I was willing to stop at that, but my body moved on its own, and the next thing I knew I had thread my hand into that fluffy hair of his and pulled him close and kissed those precious pink lips again.

I felt the inhale of air through his teeth, the shiver that ran through his body. I felt his hand trail up my spine and bundle my shirt up in his fist and his other hand toss itself over my shoulder.

It was deeper, but, still, just a peck. We weren't satisfied with just a peck. Each of us kept coming in for more and more until I couldn't take it anymore. I spun him around and leaned down until our lips slid into an almost perfect fit.

"Mm... Mmh..."

I brushed my tongue along his lips desperately asking for permission, which I was almost immediately blessed with.

The more passionate we became, the more he trembled, the more he moaned. I gripped his hip and held an arm around his shoulders, clutching onto his left shoulder to keep him steady.

It didn't stop his legs from giving out or him sliding slowly to the floor. I followed him, almost frantic not to lose this amazing feeling.

His head tipped backward to lay on the edge of the bed and pulled our soaked lips apart when it did. Only a few short breaths and I found myself almost sitting on his lap with my knees digging into the rug being the only thing giving me height to bend down and kiss him once again.

Shouyou's neck was bared to me in this position. I trailed my lips from his for just a moment cradle his neck in my hands and press a line of kisses to his throat. His hands slipped from the back of my shirt and my hair as a moan more nasal than the others he had made vibrated my lips.

All the guilt, all the worry and the confusion had long vanished within the beginnings of our session of passion.

His moans had drowned it all out. His touch made me realize who I am, who I always was. I'm Miya Atsumu, the man who chases after his own pleasure, who doesn't care about anything as long as he's happy.

Shouyou drew out a side of anxiety in me, making me question someone else's happiness other than mine for one of the first times in my life, and that's what had confused me.

I love him. I'll accept it, and, after this, I hope he accepts me, too.

A loud groan bubbled from the depths of my chest, and I took the strength I had from a short breath of air to lift Shouyou up by his hips and toss him onto the bed.

He moaned in a drawn-out, heart-hammering melody and rolled his head to look at me with flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"Atsu-San..."