epilogue ❤

Atsumu Miya

Atsumu Miya

=====

"Drive me to the airport, now! Please!"

"Alright, Miya-Sama, please buckle your seatbelt."

"W-Wait! I'm coming too!" Natsu had exclaimed with tears in her eyes. Her boyfriend, or so I suppose, opened the door to the back of the car and helped her in. Then, we were off.

-----

"Sorry, 'scuse me!"

Natsu clutched onto my jacket sleeve as she ran me through the airport to the terminal Shouyou was supposed to be at.

There were still ten minutes left until the next flight, we were bound to catch him before he left. My mind was oddly clear, with the only thing occupying it being the thought of Shouyou's tenderness, which I had grown to crave like a greedy toddler.

"He's there!"

Natsu motioned to one of the large windows close to the corner. My heart hammered seeing him trying desperately to dry his tears as they dripped down his arms and off *his elbows.

Please, God, let me be able to fix this. Let him love me, still, please. Let him accept my love. I wanna give it all to Shouyou.

"Please, Miya-Sama, make amends with my brother. He's such a hard-headed asshole, but he really does love you. I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at you."

"Thanks, for showin' me the way. I'll do my best, promise."

She stood and smiled, allowing herself to be taken by the crowd of people heading toward the flight to Brazil. Shouyou kicked himself off the window to go as well.

I engulfed him in the biggest, tightest hug I could manage. All my emotions, my feelings, spilt as soon as I came in contact with his warmth that I craved so much.

"I love ya, Shouyou! So, so much! At first, I really just wanted to get this marriage shit over with and get back to work, but ya had to go an' make it difficult, an' I found myself wantin' to hear yer voice and see yer beautiful smile an' eyes. Yer so kind an' soft and yer warm like sunshine an' coffee! Nothin' compares to ya, and I've never met anyone like ya in my entire life!"

His struggling died down to him merely clutching onto my shoulders and hanging from my tight grip holding him off the ground.

"I was swamped in my work, it meant the world to me, but when I met ya I started takin' time off for the first time in forever to spend time with ya. I just wanted to be with ya. I just... wanna be with ya. It's the only thin' I want... I'll never lie to ya ever, ever again! I'll never keep anythin' from ya, so please... don't leave..."

I'm sure there were people staring at us. I didn't care. If I could stop him, if I could be with him and love him, that's all I care about.

"Atsu-San..." He whimpered into my hair. I knew he was listening, and that made my hopes soar.

"Shou, I didn't tell ya when I realized 'cause I was scared ya'd leave and throw me away. This has nothing to do with the marriage, I couldn't care less about that anymore. I love you, I love you more than anythin'."

"... I love you, Atsu-San. That's why it hurt so bad when I found out you had faked everything just to take my hand in a marriage I didn't want."

"It's not true, though, Shouyou! I swear, I-!"

Soft lips pressed just beneath my eye, where tears had been streaming. The tenderness in those hazel eyes made me want to wail and bury my face into his body.

"I know that now. You really should have started out with that, though, haha! God... I really do love you, Atsu-San. I really hope you mean what you've said."

In my pocket, I dug out the ring and chain and linked our hands together above my shoulder.

"I really fuckin' do, Shouyou. I love ya so, so much. Yer my evreythin'."

A couple claps and cheers were heard, which made my cheeks burn, but not half as bad as Shouyou's. I placed his feet safely back on the ground and latched the chain around his neck, but the ring wasn't on it.

I gripped his hand, kissed it gently, and showed him the ring.

"I'm not askin' for marriage right now," I told him softly, "I'll wait however long it takes ya, but... wear my ring until then, please?"

"Pfft, Atsu-San, I'm not so selfish that I would put both... businesses in jeopardy. All I wanted was someone that loves me, and someone I can love in exchange. The wedding's already been set up, so, what the hell?"

His arms latched around my neck and pulled me in for a deep kiss, which I was quick to accept. My arms wrapped around his waist, but had slipped off when he pulled back.

"Let's get married!" Was his gentle whisper to me. My body burned in excitement, and I wanted to holler at the top of my lungs just how much I love this person.

"Yeah! Let's do it!"

-----

"Natsu~! How could you do this to your big brother~?!"

Half of Shouyou's face was spread with a healthy amount of white cake. His betrayed expression was hilarious, I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Until I, too, was coated in cake.

"Haha!"

People were crowding around the band and dancing as they played. I grinned wickedly as the realization that the eyes were off of us came over me.

"Let's go for a bit."

"Oh~? Where to?"

The house was pretty much empty. I lifted Shouyou up by his hips and snuck in through the back door. I stopped in the kitchen and placed him on the counter.

"Haha~"

My mouth cleaned the cake away from the side of Shouyou's lip, but the rest still sat there, smearing against the cake on my face as we kissed deeply.

"Fuck, I love ya so much," I helplessly exhaled as I brushed the cake from beneath his eye and kissed beside his nose and lips. As if the cake wasn't sweet enough, his soft hum was sure to give me a cavity.

His thumb swiped my cheekbone and, with a wide smirk, his stuck his tongue out and ran it up his finger, licking away the cake.

Damn~

"You better," He chuckled, "I love you, too, Atsu-San~"

Ah, God, Shouyou, I could never stop lovin' ya.

=====

a/n: I promised this so, so long ago I'm so sorry it's late!! I've got other stories in the making and am working on current updates! Also, the ending is kind of rushed, so I'm terribly sorry about that! I love you all so much, and thank u for being patient!! <3

I might continue this with a smut-shot later on, too!! Thanks for hangin' 'round! <3