The Balls Family - Introduction

(Big Balls' POV: )

As a Blitzø kinnie, I warmly welcome you whores and dumbasses to The Balls Family! 

This is the basic Balls Family introduction:

Me, Big Balls! (12'3, mental age: 4 yrs old. distinctive trait: Blitzø kinning whore. pronouns: he/him)

Barballs (2'2, mental age 3 years old. distinctive trait: main character energy. pronouns: any)

Daddy Balls (4'5, mental age 15 years old. distinctive trait:M̵̢̨̻̙̬̦͂̋̐͗̈́͛̚͝ ̷̪̝̬̱͔̬̭̻͔͙̒̊͑̑̅͌̈̂̈̌͌̓̐͐̂̍͐̂̐̀̽̔̌̔̐̈́̔̔̉̑̓̏͆̀͂̋̚̚̚͜͝͝U̴̢̢̯̳̯̫̱͍͙͚̱̜̠̼̯͖̠̠̘̰̦̪͎̥̻̺̩͔͙̺̞̳̳̿̈́̂́́̉͒̽̄̓̇̔̚͜͝ ̷̛͎̝̅̌͊̀͒̈́̅̇̀͋̀́͊̐̋̇̄̎́̕R̴̨̡̛͚̯̼͓̠̫̤̝̫̜̯̪̖̥͓͓̥̖̭̺͇̠͚̣̱̥͍͍̞̃͐̒̅́̃̎̇̊̀͐͆̈́̓͆̾́͒̌̂̇͑̌̂̎̈͛̾͗̌͌̚̚͘̕͝ͅͅ ̸̼̾D̴̛̙̲͇̪͍̙̤͖̯͚̱͇̀̂̅̽̓͋͐͒͂̏̿͆̑͘͜͜͝͝ͅ ̸̧̡̪͇̞̮̟̳̮̤͉͚̖̟̟̭̝̘̬̖̦̼͓̮͚̜̜̝̙̱̙̲̤̗̯̩̝̜͙̳͚̩̭͗̌̓̌͋̚͜Ę̵̨̨̡̛̛̯̟̣̮̘̹̥̠͉͙̻̞̘͔̲͉͙͕͍̝̣̞̰̗̮̩͎̘͇̲͕͆͌̅̃̃͆̈́̋̐̽͒͐̋̐̽̃̀̈́͂̈́̿̊͂͐̇͂̕̚͜͜͜͝͝ ̵̧̨̘̮̘̯̟͚̭̣͖̬̺͉̙̘͚̤̱͚̰̙̞̤̟̼͙̹̥͍̺̯̏̕R̶̮̫͇͎̫̥̀ ̴̢̡̛̮̜̼̬͖̞̥̭̲̞̺͓̰̥̳̖̖͍̱̩͖̐̌́̇̓̓̑͐͒͂̑̀̀͌̅̀͂́̄̂̄̅̒̽̆̅̇͐͗͋̓͆̕͜͝͠͝ͅ. pronouns: they/them)

Mommy Balls (5'7, mental age 16 years old. distinctive trait: writing Ozzywozzy x FizzyWizzyPop smut. pronouns: she/they) (Author's note: AYO?!🤨)

Other Supporting & Background Characters:

Auntie Balls (she's great!)

Granny Balls (she can't find her glasses)

Staucy (horny mf 😒😒)

Boxie & Billie (they're so cute together💓🥹💗)

Ozzywozzy (DAMN THAT GAY ASS HORNY BIGDICKED BITCH IS TALL)

FizzyWizzyPop (OzzyWozzy's newly wedded groom 👰‍♂️👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👉👌)

Those are all of the important characters in this beautiful autobiography (except for LooLoo, but she's a furry so it doesn't really matter).

The Balls Family History:

Once upon a time in a land faraway............... there was chaos, carnage, destruction, murder and drugs (There was sex too but y'know.. 🥱🤑😨😏). 

Then, in the midst of darkness and horniness a young person called MEGABALLS emerged. MEGABALLS had the whole package, and with xer great balls xe caused a rift of peace in this horrible, destructive and nondominant world called Hell. Xe set dominance in this ungodly world (literally) and Hell had a new ruler: MEGABALLS. MEGABALLS in xer early years never knew xe would be called the Founder of the Royal Balls Clan. Xe had three different wives and birthed many many Balls children, who would continue the Royal Balls Bloodline. Generation after generation, children after children the Balls Family was still considered pure and noble royalty. 

Thennnnnnn we fast track to the modern day Hell society. You know that one family that has absolutely zero influence over the community, government and society yet is still loved, adored and respected by everyone? And also is super gay, rich, horny and hot? That's the current Balls Family right now! Some might say that it was a burden lifted from their shoulders, others might say that they would be called a disappointment to their ancestors, and some (like that Staucy mf,) might view Big Balls' MASSIVE THROBBING PAIN CAUSING MONSTER COCK as a blessing to mankind. (major dick alert🍆💦🚨😈 🥵😩🥹🤑) 

Anyways, whatever demons and beastly creatures who are horny and gay (looking at you Staucy👀👀🤨🤨😒😒😟😟) think of this family, it is very clear that despite all of the accidental murder incidents (looking at Daddy Balls) that have happened in their old crusty musty mansion  they still love each other (AND DICK. DON'T FORGET THAT BIG BALLS HAS A MASSIVE COCK JUST LIKE DADDY BALLS AMD LOVES DICK.) (also Barballs is a lesbian 😇😇🏳️‍🌈 b Hoo u r fr ur priaide)

Even though those accidental murder incidents happen twice a week and have landed them in jail multiple times. (Ţ̴̛̭̣͐͐̄͒́̅̏̾͗̆̍͐̑̂̒̑́̀̌͑͆̏͊̏̚͝͝͝ḥ̵̡̢̧̱̤̩̼͎̘̠̱̹̮͎̖̞͍̜̗̝͉̪͙̖̲̘͕̹̰͇͔͋̆͋̄̀͛͗̅͂̊̉̅̅̃̄͗͆̈̀̃̇͑͊̊͋̕͝͝ẻ̴̢̨̧̛̛̻͖̯͕̗̤͇̼̮̖̽̇͑̽̈́̄̿͊̄̈́̾̆͗̌̈̾͗̋͒̉̀͗͑̆̉̚͝͝͠͠͠y̶̨͈̜͙̟̪̞̪̥̺̙̜͓̭̻̪̻͕̟̣̰̱͒̿̇̍̈́̉̑̈̓̐̽̔̂̏̋͊̌̒͌́̈͂̈́̾́̚͘̕̕̚͜͜ ̴̨̢̲̲̻̪͉̟͉̦͔̳͔͇̫͍̦͓̲͎̘͈̙̭̟̣̅̀̐ͅä̵̛̞̯̲͈̙͈̪̻̜͚͙̜̭͓͍͉̖̰̩̯̩̤͓́̈́͆̉͐͒͗͌͌̽͋͑̅̎̂̍́͑̓̍̈͛͋͐̽̑̽̾̌̋̋̒̀̐̐́̎̊͂̕͘̚̚ͅͅl̶̢̪̱̤͍̳̹͋̐͂͗̉̒̅͒̆͋̽̓̀́̌̏̎̈́̽́͗́̑̿͒͑͑̀̕͘̚͝͝w̶̡̢̧̦̤̺͓̮̭̳̝̺͕͖̻̦͍̪͎͚͔̼͓̬͚̝͕̮͓̝͍̩̝̮͕̌̉̂̓̋̇̔̀͗͑̉̈̓̇̿͌̄͛̍̃͗̍̚͜͠a̶̪̬̬̝͍̠̠͇͖̺̝͉̹̋ý̴̠̯̏͊̍s̴̛̜̋̑̔̄͊̎̊̄̊͆̈̽͆̄̇̅̒̔̎͐͂̎͆̈̈́̂͂̚̚̕͘͘͝ ̸̡̧̡̛͈̭͖͖̪̜͚͙̝͙̲͈͓̘̲̻̹͎̑̽͗̊̈́̀̏́̒̄̈́̀̂͆͌̌͌̑̒̂͆͑͗̈̕̚͝ͅͅͅȩ̷̧̢̡̻̙̘͍̩͍̺̱̜̖͖͙̞̣̮̺͙̳͊ͅş̶̯̟͈̩͔͇̬̜̥̖̠̥͎̲͍͉̼̟̳̬͇̄́̅͑͌̐́̀̈̉̚͠͠͠ͅc̷̢̧̨̛̛̯̼̬̗̫̮͍͚͇̮̙͎̞͔̳̤̯̟̦̲̙̬̞̘̺̹̦̜̞̙̍̇͛͊̂̀̆͊̈́̐̇̓̎͒́̆͑̈́̃̃̐̌̌̾̋̈́̍̾̌́͐̆̃̎̋̀̑̍̀̕͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅa̷̢̢̢̢̧̛͈̫̩̟̟͈̗̤͈̻̝͙̺̯̝̱̩͎̳͕̣̤̻̭̝͉͓̭̜̮͇̠̭̍̈́̄̀̉̂̄̀͗́̀̆̾̽̀͛͒̏̀͊͛͒̀̒͂̀̊̎͊̀̐̏͂͂̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝p̶̢̨̛̭͕͍̼̠̝̤̗̜͇̤̠̋̓̀̆̈́̔̇̅̌̆͆̐̒́͑̐̎́͌̑͘̚͘͜ẽ̴̛̝̪̱͉̥̠͛̇̀͛͊̿̒͌͋̓̀̉̌̈̎̊́̀̏͆̒̐̍̾̾̌̈́̚̕̚.̴̧̯͚̙̥̟̬̲̰̠͈͋́͋͛͆̈́́́̾̋̔̔̍̓̿̌̊̌͐̓͘͘̕͝)