FILLER Chapter 1! OZZYWOZZY'S FACES.

(This took place AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE BALLS FAMILY FEIUNUOM.) It was a normal Thursday morning for the OzzyWozzy' faced and they rolled down the stairs and grabbed the daily newspaper with their horns from the newspaper rack and put it on their nose as they began to read the headlines:

"KING OF O'ZZ: A HYPOCRITE?!"

Was the first title they saw, OzzyWozzy's faces yawned. This was OLD NEWS 😒😒. OzzyWozzy and FizzyWizzyPop have been married. Now you may be wondering why people just found out about this SCANDALOUS relationship, you see, Angel and Candy, two of the POLY THERAPISTS, had to rush to their late Night Shift at the Sussy Wussy Baka NightClub but they had GOSSIPED a little too GOSSIPY....

Their orbs scrolled through the other titles. Now, you may be wondering..how did OzzyWozzy's two mini other extra backup faces get out of his hairy bootybraiding mane?! Well, you see..when OzzyWozzy and FizzyWizzyPop were PASSIONATELY fournicating... 🥰🥰🥰😍😍🥵🥵🥵🥵😳😳😳🥶🥶🥶🥶😡😡🤬🤬🤯🤯🤯😱😱🤯😱😱😱🥵🥵😠😠😠😠🥵🥵🥵🥵 OzzyWozzy Face Number 1 and Face Number 2 ESCAPED!!!

They would cum back though...teehee!

"I REALLY DON'T GET THE HYPE ABOUT OUR NEW HUBBY🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬" Face number 1 screeched angrily, tossing the newspaper away with his eyeballs. 

"F-FACE NUMBER ONE...! DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT FIZZYFROG...😞😞😞😣😣😣😣😣😣😖😖😖😖😔😔😔😔😕😕🙁🙁🙁🙁😭😭😭😢😢😢🥺🥺🥺" Face Number 2 pleaded desperately, his mouth moving quicker than uhhhhuerrmrmmmMmm OzzyWozzy's kanoodling pace!! 

"GRRRR SHIT UP FACE NUMBER TWO!!"

So Face Number 2 shat upside down bc he's a bottom and he's on LAUV! 

"Face number oneeee!! Face numbor twoooo!! Were are u 2?!" OzzyWozzy popped his freakishly skinny neck up from under the covers, he was trying to get sum more sleep (NOT THE AIRHORN AGAIN😡😡😡😡😭🥰🥰🥺🥺🥺)

"RUH ROH... WE BETTER SKEDDADDLE FAST😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🏳️‍🌈😊😊😊😊😊" 

The two faces hopped all the way to the nearby amusement park😱😳😖🥺

"GRRRRRRR FACES. DADDY'S GETTING ANGRY, YOU BETTER COMEMHACK" OzzyWozzy howled, as he caterwauled out of bed. HE WAS LETTING THE TOP DOG ALPHA OUT.!!

"We need to get outta here, buckaroo!" Face Number One 🫃 ed queasily. 

"OZZYWOZZY THEY'RE LEAVING😱😱😱😱😱😱🥰🥰🥺🥶🥶🥶🥶‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😈☺️😒" FizzyWizzyPop 🤡ed.

"FIZZYWIZZYPOP.... DID YOU JUST CALL ME BY MY NAME AND NOT OZZYPOZZYCOZZYPOOPOOPEEPEEBIGDADDYOZZYKINSLUSTISANART?! HOW DARE YOU." HE SHRIEKED. HIS USUALLY LIME PALM TREE GRASS GREEN EYES TUENED RED. DEEP, ANGRY RED..(this hasn't happened since FizzyWizzyBear got kidnopped by Baxie's dad, BRIMSON!!! 😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶😖😖😖)

"YOU KNOW WHAT! IM DONE WITH YOUR STUPID HIHG EXPECTAITONS OF ME AND MH PERFORMSNCE IN BED!!! SO WHAT IF I WANT TO BE A PILLOW PRINCESS AND LIE THERE, I DONT WAHJA BEG FOR PLEASURE!! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE BLIT- I MEAN OZZYWOZZY.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥶🥶🥶😒" FizzyWizzyPop 🐚ed. "W-wait...! I-"

OzzyWozzy's orbs turn blue. He is SOBBING.

"Pookiekins, you know I didn't mean it!" FizzyWizzyPop pleaded desperately. He was still a little.HOFN KNEE FROM LAST NIGHT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵""

"................Fizzy Wizzy Nestea Coca Cola Pepsi bear.... I think we need a break....😒😒😒"

OzzyWozzy was FURIOUS! So what if he was the embodiment of lust??!? He shouldn't be expected to raw fuck his tiny little stinky poopy smelly husband into the mattress every night😡😡😡(I'm on OzzyWozzy's side! -Author number 2)

"W-WHAT?!" FizzyWizzy reached out...it can't end like this! They have a daughter, a family! And a  proper secheduld for fucking each other!! (No...NOOOOO! 😖😖😖😖😣😣😣 -Author Numebr 1) 

But it was too late. OzzyWozzy had LEFT Fizzy on the bed, naked too. 

"WAIT YOU FORGIT YOUR..... LUSTTROUS SILKY ROBE!!" FizzyWizzy slowly turned into a speck of dust in PzzyWozzy's eyes as he marched away, naked. Meanwhile, Young Ebbie Lust was having a VERY pleasant nap in FIZZYWIZZYPOP'S jester hat. 

Slowly an ejected lu, Fizzy stared at young Ebbie Lust. "I...I guess it's just us two."

Young Ebbie Lust breathed in and out. "Papa is kind right ngl. 🥺🥺🥺🥺 🥶🥶🥶🥶RATIO😂😂BOZO + FATHERLESS + YOU FELL OFF + NO DICK + ONLY ROBOTIC BALLS + BOTTOM + BAD HUBBY MATERIAL."

2 be continued!