Chapter 1: The Sussiest People Alive? 😟🤨🤨😋

(POV: you're Barballs walking in on Big Balls filming a porno for OzzyWozzy and FizzyWizzyPop)

"OH MY FUCKING GOD REALLY BIG BALLS?! AGAIN?! THIS IS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME THIS WEEK AND ITS ONLY MONDAY BITCH CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME WATCH MY HORNY ANIME IN PEACE?!"

"Sorry Sis, your room's bed is just the best place for these two to fuck, after all they are.. 

✨💗🌸🌷🌈Newlyweds🌈🌷🌸💗✨"

"...I'm gonna go get high on sugar now."

"OH NO YOU DON'T YOU FUCKING BI-" Barballs slammed the door on Big Balls face.

"So.. can we continue the sex or?.." OzzyWozzy said.

"I'm so sorry, she's in her mental age puberty phase.. you know mental aged three year olds! She probably only got thirty minutes of sleep tonight, that's half an hour less than her usual sleeping time."

"What the fuck. I just wanted to sit my ass on Ozzy's fat dick, not learn about that bitch's sleep schedule!" FizzyWizzyPop said.

"Sorry! 😋"

"You know.. this is part of the reason why the Balls Clan's power died. Y'all ruined the bloodline tbh," the horny gay clown glanced over at Big Balls. 

Big Balls looked down, suddenly sad and angsty and depressed and emo... He broke down into tears 😰😰😭😭😟😨😔😔 He shivered at the thought of the unspeakable Balls Family trauma.. 

When suddenly OzzyWozzy interrupted his emo ass rant, and said something that made everyone laugh cause he was such a silly willy sussy baka.😙😝🥳🥹 He said:

"ARE WE GONNA FUCK ALREADY?! OH MY FUCKING GOD BITCH LIKE GET OVER IT AND FILM THIS DIRTY SHIT! MY DICK ISN'T GETTING ANY BIGGER BIG BALLS! 🤬🤬🤬"

"HAJAJSKAHWJQHWHAHAAHHWIWWHJAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHWUWIOqqpwkajahHAHAHAHSHQBAHAHAHAHAHAHHSJAAJBAABABHAFACADADADADADDAAHAHAUAUQYATAHAHAGHAHAHAHWJWJSKSOSOSOSIWUWUWUUWQIIAWUKAKAOQOWPQPQOQQPPQQPPQPQPQAAPAPAPAPAAHAHAHAHAHAHHEWHWHWHEYWUEYUEHEHEHEHEHEHWHSHMWMWEHHWGEHWYEHWHEJWJEHEHwhahahhahahaBAHAHAHSJAEHRJFNJSJD," FizzyWizzyPop and Big Balls burst into laughter. OzzyWozzy was always the sussiest funny pumpkin-faced baka!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹 EVEN HIS OTHER TWO FACES WERE LAUGHING THEIR UGLY ASSES OFF! 

(#ROTFL #LOL #LMAO #BigDick,FUNNYJOKES! 😝🤭🤭🤑🤑🏳️‍🌈💗🌸🚨😨😍😍🤬)

FizzyWizzyPop threw himself onto Ozzy's big fat monster dick, letting out a massive moan 😏 and the rest was history. 

Big Balls got to film his porno, (which he sent to his buddies Boxie & Billie) OzzyWozzy got to have his dick rode, (which felt heavenly, if ur wondering) and FizzyWizzyPop got to ride dick like a horse. 😇😇😇😇

(Author's Note: I'm going to hell aren't I 🥲🥲🥲)