Fifteen

No, it's...it's not true. That can't be true. There's no way Tony is my brother. It just...It doesn't make sense. All my memories are only with Chuck. I can't recall a single thing about Tony. Yet, he somehow has a picture of all three of us when we were just kids. It was a family photo with me on his lap while I was holding Chuck.

"You think this is funny?" Newt snapped. "You think we're just going to believe your Danny's bloody long-lost brother?"

Tony glared at him. "I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me. I only care is if Danielle does."

Minho rolled his eyes. "Yes, because you haven't tricked her before," he stated sarcastically.

"Maybe he's telling the truth," Thomas said as he looked at the picture. He looked from me to Tony multiple times. He rotated the photo a few times. "I mean, if you rotate it a few times and maybe squint one eye...you could possibly see the similarities."

Tony gave Thomas a look. "Danielle and Chuck look more like our mother. I got my looks from my father."

"I call that a bunch of clunk," Minho retorted. "Thomas and Tiger have a better chance of passing off as siblings than you." He looked at me. "You guys aren't related, are you?"

"No!" I shouted at the same time Thomas asked, "Are you serious, right now?"

Newt glared at Tony. "Let's say this is true and you are her bloody brother, how come you were never with Rat Man? Or the fact that you never showed up to help Danny and Chuck when they needed you? We escaped that Maze without your help -"

"Because my memory was wiped just like the rest of you, idiots," Tony snapped. "All I remember was waking up with her photo in my pocket along with this one."

"If that was true, then why didn't you show me the family photo?" I asked.

"Because all I saw was you. I was trying to see if Chuck was with you but once I heard he died, I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"Does this mean you have all your memories back?"

"Not all, just bits and pieces."

Newt scoffed. "Do you believe this, Danny?"

I slowly shook my head. "I...I don't know what to believe in anymore." Having the sudden urge to vomit rose in my throat. "I think I'm going to be sick." It wasn't even an urge anymore. I rushed toward the nearest corner of the room and just puked. "Oh, god, what's happening to me?"

Tony tried to rush to my aid but Newt pushed him back. "No, you stay as far away from her as possible. Once we get out of here, we'll figure out what to do with you." Newt came over and began rubbing my back, which felt really nice. "Feeling better?"

"No, I feel like shit," I admitted. "And being here isn't making this better."

"Maybe this will help," Brenda said as she came to my side. I looked in her hand to see some weird looking pill. "It's supposed to help with the vomiting."

"Is it?"

She nodded. "I'm sorry for not telling you guys about my involvement with WICKED. I took these when I wasn't feeling well. It works like a charm."

"Like we're supposed to bloody trust you?" Newt seethed.

I slowly stood up. "It's fine. I'll try anything," I said as I grabbed the pill from her.

Brenda gave him a look. "I wouldn't put Danielle's life in danger. If she doesn't take these, she'll be suffering far worst than how she is now."

"I don't care!" I snapped as I snatched my wrist back from Tony's grasp. "I decide what gets put into my body." I saw Minho opening his mouth to comment but I glared at him. "Don't you say a word!"