Three

I let out a happy chuckle when I felt Newt kiss the top of my head. My bare back was pressed up against his chest as we laid on his bed. Well, I was on Newt. Newt was sitting against the wall I laced our fingers together before kissing our hands. I looked up to see him looking down at me already.

"Hey," I said happily.

He smiled down at me. "Hi."

I don't know what happened. It was like we were in an argument one minute and the next thing I knew our clothes were being ripped and thrown aside. I've never felt closer to Newt than I do now. That fire that burned in my stomach was settled. Then it was like after we finished what we did, we waited before we went at it again.

"That's one nasty bugger," Newt said, but I could see that grin plastered on his face.

I looked towards my chest to see a few love bites trailing down. I looked up and smiled at him.

"Yeah, those are going to be hard to cover up." Newt smiled at me again. I grabbed the watched by the nightstand and my eyes widen before I got up. "Shit."

Newt sat straight. "Danny, what's wrong?" he asked as his brows furrowed.

I grabbed my bra and underwear from the floor before putting them on. "Tony likes to wake up and do an early perimeter scan in case I'm in 'any danger," I quoted in his voice. "And he'll be up in ten minutes. The last time I got up to use the bathroom before his scan, he had one of the guards tackled on the ground."

Newt nodded. "That's really weird. We've been safe for the past few days."

I sighed while I slid my shorts on. "I know, but he thinks we should still keep our guard up." I went over to the bed and gave Newt a kiss. I made sure it lingers for a while more before pulling back. "And trust me. If I could, I'd be in bed with you all night. Just like how we were before."

"Fine. Go before that shuck-face handcuffs you next to him."

I smiled before I kissed him again. "I'll be back tomorrow night, ok?"

"Ok."

》》》》

And that's how it all started. Tony wouldn't let me be anywhere near Newt, only when he's around. Like Newt would still hold my hand or wrap his arm around me, but Tony would give him a look that says that's enough.

But when it comes to the night time and everyone's asleep that's when things get more intense. It's like a switch in our heads. I'll sneak into Newt's room and the second we're on each other. We either kiss for the longest time and sleep a little after or we...we have sex. And the cycle has been repeating the past week and a half.

And it's not just me sneaking into his room that's been repeating. Newt would be fine one minute and the next he's all snappy. Like he would glare at Aris if he looks my way or he'll talk back to Tony when he's trying to pull me away. Not just that, it's like Newt becomes more possessive over me at times.

Example, you ask, Minho and I were just talking. Like we normally would. We were talking about how it's weird that we haven't seen Thomas in over two weeks. Tony would have agreed and mentioned that he hasn't seen Jorge or Brenda either. Then, here comes Newt. He pulls me away from Minho so I could sit next to him. His arm would wrap around me tightly like he was showing the world that I only belong to him. The same night I was in his room, it was like he wanted me to remember that I was his. He left hickeys all over my body and gripped my hips to the point it might have bruised.

I don't understand what's going on in that head of his. It's like he's himself 80% of the time and the other 20% is when he snaps. I don't know who's worse when it comes to me not leaving their side. Him or Tony?

》》》》

A/N: Ok, this is another short weird filler chapter. More drama in the next one then someone returns to the Gladers after that chapter.

*Not edited.*