Two

I am really pissed at Tony. He can't tell me who and who I can't hang out with. And he can't tell me to stay away from Newt. I get what Newt did was out of the ordinary. He wouldn't ever have done that. They both went out of line. Shuck, Tony's basically sleeping on the floor in my bunk just so no one could sneak in. Well, that doesn't mean I could sneak out.

I made sure he wasn't awake. I waited till I heard him take a deep breath before crawling out of bed. My feet touched the cold floor. I bit my lip as I walked around him. It was dark in here, so I didn't see Tony's shoes and knocked it out of the way. The shoes hit the edge of the dresser. I closed my eyes and waited. Tony snored in his sleep. I thought he was going to wake up, but when he took another deep breath I sighed in relief. That was close.

I slid out of the door. It's weird. There's no lock, but it opens automatically. No one can go in or get out. I'm a bit surprised when I was able to slip through. I squinted as the hallway light blinded me for a minute. Once my vision adjusted to the light I started walking. I kept looking back to see if anyone from WICKED was awake. My pace quickened until I came to a quick stop in front of Newt's room.

I know I don't have access, shuck, maybe this won't even work, but I brought my fist up and lightly knocked on the door. "Newt," I whispered. "Newt?"

I was about to knock again, but the door flew open. Newt looked like he hasn't slept at all. His eyes widen when he saw me.

"Danny?" he whispered. He looked down the halls before pulling me in the room. The door barely closed when he captured his lips on mine. He pulled away but kept pecking my lips with each word. "I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me."

I chuckled as I grabbed his face to stop the attack. "I know. It's just been a rough day, that's all. And you know how protective Tony is with me. I keep telling him you won't hurt me."

Something flickered in Newt's eyes. It's like all that sweetness is gone at the mention of the Crank. "I wouldn't hurt my girlfriend." He slowly pulled away. "So, shouldn't be my job to protect you instead of him?"

I furrowed my brows. "I get that Tony could be annoying at times, but you were ok with him before."

"That's before he started putting a leash around you." Newt scratched his head in thought. "And what's so bloody special about him? Am I not enough for you?"

"What? No!" What's wrong with him? "Newt, there's nothing going on between Tony and me."

He slowly nodded but he had the look on his face like he didn't believe me. "So you two didn't kiss when he was saving you? Or are you just not telling me how you didn't tell me about Minho?"

My mouth flew open. "Are we really talking about this right now? Newt, I told you that kiss meant nothing. Minho was just happy we found a way out of the Maze. And I wiped my mouth after it happened. Nothing happened after that. As for Tony, I told you everything that happened between us. Tony's just a friend."

"A friend that wants you." He scoffed. "Who'd you kiss next? Aris? Tommy?"

"No one. I could care less what the shuck happens to Aris. And Tom Tom's a close friend."

Newt shook his head. "I don't believe you."

I grabbed his hand. "Newt, there's nothing going on with me or anyone else here." I placed my free hand on his cheek. "I love you, ok? I'm yours and yours only. I don't know many times I have to tell you that."

"You're mine?" Newt whispered. It sounded more like a realization than a question. Something new flickered through his eyes. Something I've never seen before.

I nodded. "Yes, Newt. I'm yours."

Newt's eyes grew darker before he closed the small gap between us. Our kisses were sweet and loving, but this one is more hungry. More...lustful. Newt kept kissing me. I felt myself walking back until my body hit the wall.

"Jump," Newt whispered.

I obeyed. I jumped and wrapped my legs around Newt's waist. Newt tried to close the gap as much as possible. I tried helping by using my legs to pull him closer. My heartbeat started to pick up more than usual as I felt that weird tingling sensation below my waist again. Something poked at my thigh which caused my breath to hitch. Newt took that as his way in and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I don't know what this weird feeling is, but I like it.

Newt's hands went towards my butt and held them there as he walked us towards his bed. We didn't break the kiss once was he laid me down. A small shiver went down my spine as he ran his hands up my sides, lifting the hem of my shirt. I leaned up a bit to discard it, leaving me in my bra. Newt's mouth slowly flew open as he stared. His eyes slowly trailing up and down my body.

Newt leaned forward and captured our lips again. Soon enough our clothes were scattered around the room.

》》》》

A/N: I tried to keep this PG-13 or TV-14. Whatever works. 😂