Ten

I can't screw this up. While Tony dragged Thomas out of the room, I dragged Newt to another one. Two more guards followed us, one had his weapon trained on Newt and Minho while the other one walked ahead of us.

"Where are you taking us?" Minho asked. No one said anything and I could see the agitation on his face. "Hey, shuckfaces, I said where are you -"

I used the butt of my Launcher to whack Minho on the back of his head. "Slim it, Maggot!" I shouted. Sorry, Minho.

Minho was pissed off but walked with us. I could see his hands twitching. Newt looked like he's ready to murder someone. We took many turns of the many hallways before we stopped at a room. The guard in front took her key card out and stepped in. Newt and Minho went after the girl. I made sure the guy went in first before I closed the door.

"All right, you bloody got us," Newt said as he turned around. "We're stuck now. So, if anyone of you slintheads would like to tell me where the hell is my girlfriend?"

"She's none of your concern," the guy said.

Newt scoffed, the small vein started to appear on his neck. "Where is my girlfriend?!"

Minho stood in front of Newt when the girl guard held up her Launcher. "Subject A3 is being taken care of. That's all you're gonna get," she sneered.

I cocked my head to the side and said, "Really? I heard from one of the guards that she escaped."

The girl glared at me. "Quiet!"

"What do you mean Tiger escaped?" Minho asked.

"None of your business!" the guy yelled. "She's trapped here. Even if she did make it to the front door, there's no way she's going to escape."

"Well..." I trailed off.

The guy guard looked back. I took my Launcher out and shot him. He flew across the room the electricity from the body made his body spaz out. 

"What are you -" the female guard started as she pointed her Launcher at me. I brought my leg up and kicked her abdomen before firing another shot at her. The girl groaned as her body started to convulse before she passed out with the male.

Minho and Newt were looking at me confusingly as I pointed my Launcher at them. I chuckled as I took my helmet off, being a bit dramatic about it too by adding a hair flip. I had a big smirk on my face.

"Hey, slintheads," I greeted.

"Danny!" Newt yelled the same time Minho shouted, "Tiger!"

I let out an oomph when Newt rushed over and gave me a bone-crushing hug. I returned the hug the best I could with one arm. I felt myself tearing up as I lowered my arm with the Launcher. I closed my eyes and buried my head further against Newt's chest. It was short-lived when I felt Minho punching my arm, making Newt and I break apart.

"Ow, what was that for?!" I asked.

"For hitting me with the Launcher, shank," Minho said.

I actually felt one of the tears dropdown. "Yeah, but you didn't have to hit me that hard. I was only trying to find an escape route for us."

Newt furrowed his brows. "Are you really crying, Danny?" he asked. "I've seen you take a beating worse than this."

I nodded as I wiped my eyes. "Yeah. I'm good. I don't - I don't even know why I'm crying."

"It's because you miss me. I would be crying too," Minho grinned. Newt and I gave him an annoyed look. "Wait, if you're here then where's Tony? He's usually following you like a sick puppy." He glanced at Newt. "No offense."