Five

I have never wanted to punch someone as much as I wanted to punch Rat Man, right now. Ok, there's Aris but he hasn't been that much of a perv to me since we got here. Just the unnecessary comments and him trying to talk to me. I've been locked up in Solitary confinement for almost a day. Maybe even longer. I don't know. There wasn't much to do. It could have been a day or a week. My hands were bound to my bed. Well, not bound. They were in chains but the chains were bound to my bed so I could move around the room. Really annoying if you ask me.

I heard the door open and the devil himself came in. I glared up at him as I motioned to my chains.

"Are these really necessary?" I sneered.

Rat Man motioned to one of the guards. The guard came over and unlocked the cuffs. I sighed in relief when the cuffs dropped on the ground. My wrist still red from when I was tugging them to get out.

"My apologies," he started. "But you really didn't give us an option."

I felt my eye twitch. "Well, you didn't give me an option either. You kept lying and saying that Thomas is being quarantined but you and I know that it's a load of klunk."

"Thomas is being quarantined," Rat Man dismissed. "Or was."

I got up from my bed. "What do you mean was?"

"After your little outburst...let's just say that things got out of hand." I felt my eye twitch again. My outburst? I'm not the one who lying to everyone. And I'm not the one who kidnapped my friend and drugged me. "So I did what I had to make sure everyone stays in their place."

I didn't like the way he said that. "What do you mean?"

Rat Man didn't say anything and started to leave. "You're free to go. We have a meeting in the auditorium don't be late."

A few guards glared at me before they followed him out. I stood there confused and had this unsettle feeling in my gut. I didn't focus on it at the moment. I ran out of the room and made my way towards the auditorium. I looked around trying to find my friends. Sonya noticed me first and got up. She ran over and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"We thought they did something to you," she whispered.

I shook my head as I chuckled. "Oh, please."

"They finally let Tiger out of her cage," I heard next to us. We pulled away to see Minho with a huge smirk on her face. "How many times have you swiped your claws for them to get you out?"

I rolled my eyes as I hugged Minho. "Miss you, too, shuck-face."

"Don't let Newt know, he'll get jealous again."

"How many times do I have to apologize for that?" Newt asked as he walked up. I know part of him means it but the tone in his voice says something different. I ignored that when Newt smiled at me. "Danny -"

I cut him off when I placed my lips on his. I gripped the collar of his shirt and pulled him close. When I pulled away there was a big smile on Newt's face.

"Maybe you should be in Solitary more often," he joked before pulling me in for a hug.

I chuckled as I closed my eyes and savored this hug. "Don't I get a kiss?"

I pulled away from Newt and was greeted by Thomas. A huge smile spread to my face as I let go of Newt and ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around Thomas and held him tight.

"Tom Tom," I breathed happily. "Are you ok?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Just finally glad to be out of that room. Thanks for the little riot."