four

tw :
f slur
some homophobia

vance hopper

"amy be respectful!" bruce calls out to her she starts laughing.

i don't really mind

"hell yeah i am" i smirk. i look over and see bruce's pissed face. i don't know if he gets along with his sister but whatever. it's not my business.

she looks over and bruce who's face turns red.

"amy just leave please go back doing whatever you were doing". she grunts and flips him off before going upstairs

"your sister seems cool" i say breaking the awkward silence "i love her but she can be a lot sometimes" he chuckles. "my room is upstairs we can work in there"

fuck

"yeah sure whatever" i groan then follow him upstairs.

we set up on the floor and get to work

bruce yamada

we've been working on this for at least 2 hours

"can we take a break this is hurting my brain" vance says then flops down onto the floor. "okay we can take a break if you want" i respond putting my pencil down "oh my god yes please i've been waiting for you to ask that actually forever" i laugh as he gets up like a 5 year old. "what do you wanna do?" i ask standing up and stretching out. "let's go to grab and go. i need to beat my highscore" he grabs his shoes and rush out the door. i follow close behind him getting in the car with him.

we pull into the grab and go for a second time today. as we enter some guys slowly back away. except one guy. it's one of my baseball teammates. logan

"bruce! isn't this an interesting duo" vance looks over as he says this

"what do you mean by that dipshit?" he asks. "well i mean the school ladies man and the schools f*g" he smiles

vance hopper

who does this guy think he is. i quickly go and jump on his pushing him to the ground punching him in the face

"vance get off him!" i hear bruce say.

fuck

i keep punching him. his friends just stand there. "vance!" bruce calls out once more. i feel him drag me off the guy. "what the fuck!? bruce get your f*ggy boyfriend away from me! i don't wanna get your f*g disease!" the guy said getting up and quickly running out.

"get out of here before i call the police hopper!" the cashier said.

she loves me

i quickly grab bruce's hand and run out of there. we both quickly get into the car and i drive off as fast as i can. i stop at some old parking lot at a abandoned movie theater.

we sit in silence for a bit. should i apologize? no i have nothing to apologize for. that guy was being a total dick.

"i'm so-" i try to apologize before getting cut off by bruce's laughter. "why the fuck are you laughing?" i ask, why is he fucking laughing.

"i'm sorry it's just logan is such a dick! i find it so funny how tough he thinks he is" he responds still laughing a bit. "logan is such a shit name" i scoff. "i would tell you not to always fight but you barley know me" he sighs. i look over at him and he looks at me.

his eyes are just so beautiful. the way his hair falls infront of his eyes. his eyelashes when he blinks. his lips when he talks. his checks when he smiles. his nose when he scrunches it. oh his lips are so pretty, i just wanna kiss them and- holy shit stop it vance you fucking freak

"you okay?" he asks. i snap back into reality. "yeah i am" i grunt, "what do you wanna do now?" "well i have homework to do so i might just head back and start doing that" bruce answers and looks at the floor. "oh okay"

bruce yamada

he sounded sad when i said that. "why'd you sound so sad? miss me already? i haven't even left yet" i chuckled "shut your ass yamada" he responds back "make me" i blurt out without thinking. my hands quickly fly over my mouth "pretend i ever said that" "only for you sweetchecks" he chuckles handing me some random apple and starts to drive off to my house.

"later bruce" he says before driving off. i stare at his car as he drives away.

"you got a crush bruce?" i hear my sister say from behind me. "what are you talking about amy?" i ask and turn around "well first of all your crushing the apple in your hand and your face is really red" he laughs and walks back inside the house.

dammit bruce.