thirteen

bruce yamada

vance, griffin, billy, and me all show up at donnas house. billy ran up to the door knocking on it.

soon enough amy opens the door with gwen peaking over her shoulder "you guys are hella slow" amy says opening the door to let us in "shut up" i scoff and i see her roll her eyes. the others follow behind me. we walk in to see donna sitting on the couch and gwen running to sit next to her. "finally you guys took forever" donna looks over at us. "where is finney and robin?" griffin asks sitting on the coffee table, "upstairs" gwen grunts "FINNEY ROBIN!!" billy yells at the top of his lungs making everyone jump "say it louder i don't think they heard you" vance says hitting him over the top of his head, "sorry sorry sorry!" finn says running down the stairs with robin following behind putting on his bandana.

they were both red as a tomato, "what was happening up there" griffin smirks and gwen lets out a fake gag after "nothing don't worry about it!" finn attempts to laugh off. "okay... wanna go swimming?"

soon enough everyone agreed, "i don't have a bathing suit tho.." i soon trailed on "you guys said you told him to bring it" donna asks looking at griffin and billy who were both chuckling "you didn't tell him!?" donna gasps, "just swim in your boxers?" billy raises an eyebrow, i feel my face go red. "yeah! no one will care" robin reassured me, my attention soon goes to donna who is holding in laughter and looking at vance who is red. very red. "maybe i just won't swim!" i smile "shut up we are swimming" amy grabs my ear and drags me to the back "ow!" i yelp, grabbing my ear. "let go" i scream, i hear everyone laughing from behind me, soon she lets go "lets swim bitches!"

everyone changes ( sorry it's kinda rushed i'm watching hocus pocus 2 and i'm so tired i promise the next chapter will be better )

narrator pov

soon enough everyone changes. expect bruce who had forgotten his swimsuit and had to swim in his boxers. griffin, gwen, and billy soon all jumped in the pool while donna, finney, robin, and amy got in using the stairs. vance was the last to come out.

bruce was sitting on lawn chair wrapped in a towel. "you going in?" vance asks walking up to bruce "ehhh" bruce lets out a sorta grunt. "fuck this" vance sighs out and picks him up bridal style "WOAHWOAHWOAH PUT ME DOWN" bruce yells out "sorry" vance laughs as he throws him in the water. the others start laughing as bruce swims up hair wet and messy "that was so uncalled for!" he yelled whipping his eyes to get the water out, vance soon falls jumping in the pool.

3 hours after swimming everyone got dressed and is sitting in donnas room ( sorry for the time skip i didnt really know what to put )

"fuck this i'm bored let's play truth or dare" griffin says aggressively slamming his phone down on the bed. everyone else puts their phones down "YES!" donna excitingly calls out.

everyone sits in a circle

after acouple of rounds later it's robins turn to ask, "vance truth or dare" he asks putting his hands under his chin "dare, i'm no pussy" robin gives him an evil little smirk, "do 7 minutes in heaven with bruce" he tells and bruce's face immediately goes red. the two boys stare at eachother "you said you weren't a pussy. so do it, or are you?" griffin mocked "fine fuck face!" vance says getting up, bruce following behind. donna leads them to the hall closet because hers is messy. "good luck" donna tells before locking them in.

"yay..." bruce spits out "don't be nervous" vance chuckles out pulling bruce in "yeah i don't know why i am" bruce smiles kissing him, "this might be the first time someone doesn't walk in on us" "don't say that someone might" bruce responds eyeing the door. "don't worry" vance reassures him

vance pulls bruce's waist in as kissing him, bruce's hands wrap around his neck. they both smile into the kiss. vance walks forward pushing them against the wall, he starts to move down to the neck "is this okay?" vance asks "yeah" bruce responds, his face going totally red

"alright seven minutes is up" donna says opening the closet door, vance quickly pulling away from bruce's neck stepping away from him and walking against the other wall. donna kinda just stared at the two. before bruce can open his mouth donna interpreted him "i won't tell anyone don't worry" she says then walks off back to the group. "did anything happen?" finney asks "no..." bruce trails on "really? then what's on your neck?" robin smirks, bruce goes to the bathroom checking the mirror. "there is an explanation" vance tells them "mmm sure" billy mocks

after a couple rounds everyone decides to go to sleep