seven

bruce yamada

"holy shit!"

vance quickly jumps off of me. my hair is a mess and he's a blushing mess.

i get up to see someone at the door

"donna! it's not- i uh, you see. it's actually" i'm at a loss for words "you don't have to explain anything, i just needed to quickly grab something. then i'll be on my marry way" she smiles and grabs something from her bathroom and walks to the door, she turns back before leaving "not to much fun" she gives a stupid wink. "leave!" i scream before throwing a pillow at a door.

we sit there in silence then start laughing. we flop back down on the bed. i look into his eyes. they are beautiful.

he leans back into a kiss. of course i kiss him back, i'm not an idiot.

we get back to making out. i feel him smile into the kiss.

after a bit we pulled apart. "oh my god.." "oh my god indeed", vance looks at me "i'm gonna go find billy" he says and just gets up and before he can leave i grab his hand, "wait does this make us boyfriends??" i ask "depends, can i be your boyfriend bruce yamada?" he asks

'can i be YOUR boyfriend'

my face heats up "yes! but do you mind if we.. don't tell anyone. like keep it secret? my dad would lock me up if he found out." i look away embarrassed "yeah of course! i understand my dads also an ass about shit like that" he chuckles, i look at him and smile. "i think donna knows already" i looks at the door "i'll just tell her not to tell anyone"
"what if like finney asks?"
"i'm just not.. ready"
"okay then sweetcheeks"

he gives me a kiss before leaving

i smile as i fall onto the bed. kicking my feet, blushing, i feel like a middle school girl.

his boyfriend

the door opens and soon donna comes in "soooo" donna giggles closing the door behind her and jumping on the bed next to me. "tell me everything!" she grins "well i told him i liked a guy, and he got jealous because he thought it was someone else-" i get interrupted by donna "how the hell did he think it was someone else? your so obvious?" "that's what i said! anyways, i asked what was wrong and he confessed to me"
"holy shit!" she laughs

"yeah! i then kissed him. and you kinda know what happened from there" my face heats up and i attempt to hide the blush "are you guys dating" "yeah... yeah we are" i blush even more and donna tackle hugs me "bruce has got a boyfriend! bruce has got a boyfriend!" she teases "don't tell anyone!" "i promise, i won't" "thank you, you know how my dad gets" "yeah, sadly. i wish you could live with me forever" "ha! i wish"

we lay down on the bed next to eachother staring at the ceiling. "one day" she says "one day you will, i promise. you and amy" i look over at her. and she has a serious face.  "i love you, your my platonic soulmate" "i love you too bruce"

we stare at the ceiling in silence "vance thought we were dating when we first met" i felt her shot up from the bed "oh hell no that is nasty!" she says "normalize boy and girl bestfriend relationships!!" she protests then soon goes to fake vomit "am i not flawless" i tease "oh yes! how will i ever live without you!" donna says with a sarcastic tone. "we should get back to the party" i say "yeah. weird i'm basically hiding out from my own party. kinda depressing" she laughs "well no one down there is me" "that is true" she hits the back of my head and we head down stairs