𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 - 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

3:57 pm
                            harlem new york

i held dd's hand as we walked to the deli together leaving notti and ddot behind.

"yall niggas walkin fast asf" ddot said tryna to catch up.

i looked at dd "when are you going to announce our relationship .. i dont wanna be kept a secret anymore."

he sighed "soon ma , im jus' tryna keep you safe right now."

omg bro i said in my head rolling my eyes. "i understand that but its been 3 months" i stopped walking and let go of his hand.

"he getting the 'talk' "  ddot said to notti putting quotations aroune talk.

"i promise ima announce our relationship ma can we not worry abt tht rn" he said throwing his head back sucking his teeth.

"whatever dd" i said continuing to walk into the deli without holding his hand this time leaving him jus' standing there.

ddot and notti approached dd.

"damnnn" they both said in sync and laughed.

"might wanna announce that relationship" notti said.

dd pushed his head "she jus dont understand" he said shaking his head walking behind her with notti and ddot.
______

i grabbed me a watermelon arizona and a bag of chips and walked over to the cashier to pay for my stuff.

i felt somebody put their hands around my waist slowly and put their chin on my shoulder.

"ma you still mad" dd questioned as he tried to grab my hand as we all walked out the store.

"dd its only been like 7 minutes so what do you think" i said opening the cap to my arizona.

"mmcht .. but you shouldnt be mad at me if i said ima announce it." he said reaching for my bottle.

i ignored him and took my drink back as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

he read his phone notifications.

jstar 🖤 , jay 😵‍💫 (imessage groupchat)

jay 😵‍💫: dd jstar finna come scoop yall boys.

jstar finna come scoop us dd told notti and ddot.

notti and ddot nodded as they munched down on their food from the deli.

dd turned to look at me.

"you gon come" dd asked me.

"nah ima stay at yo house w mel." i said opening my bag of chips.

he shook his head "aii then" he stated as we all continued walking back to sugarhill.

______

                                     6:28 pm
                              harlem new york

dd lifted his head up from my lap.

"jstar said he finna come slide" he said to notti and ddot.

dd sat up and looked at me.

i peeped him out the corner of my eye.

i turned to him "you grillin' me dd"  i said laughing.