𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

2:48 pm
                             harlem new york

"y/n i dont know why you still try to fuck with him when you know he be actin' dayroom with you."

the young girl's bestfriend chanel told her while taking her phone out her hand.

"but i love him .. and i know he loves me" i said while laying back on the couch.

chanel shook her head "lets walk to sugarhill and talk to him face to face"

i nodded and got up putting my 'foam runners' on and grabbing my key off the coffee table in front of us.

we walked out of my apartment as i locked the door behind us and headed to the elevator.

________

"dont be a dummy and forgive him" chanel said looking back at me as we walked up the stairs of his apartment building. "you know how he likes to use his 'charm' to get you to forgive him"

i laughed "im going to try i promise." .

she knocked on the door as i played with the necklace around my neck with the letter 'E' on it to represent his name.. 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍.

i was thinking if i shouldve took it off but while i was reaching around my neck mel had opened the door and made me forget about it.

"hii girls." melz said hugging both of us and then letting us in the house.

"heyy melz , where are the boys?"  i watched my best friend ask as i stood behind her fixing my glasses.

"upstairs in dd room."  melz said sitting back down on the couch.

we both nodded and walked upstairs to dd's room.  my bestfriend opened the door and walked in.

the boys turned their heads to look at us.

"damn you jus walk in like you own some shit." dd said pulling his blanket back up around his shirtless body.

notti looked at me and we made eye contact. i rolled my eyes shortly after remembering the reason we were here.

"can we talk.. in your room." i said motioning him to come follow me.

he sighed "fuckk".

dd laughed at him. when notti walked by dd on the floor he pushed his head.

"nigga" dd said changing his position to get ready to stand up and chase notti but chanel pushed him back down.

________

i pulled out my phone and pulled up instagram.

"you forgot to take me out ya 'cf' when you posted yo other bitch" . i said pushing his head back by pushing against his forehead with my acrylic nails.

he grabbed my hand and licked his lips looking me in the eyes. "ma chill wit' ts"

notti looked so good the way his hair was back in a ponytail and he had on a plain white t-shirt and some all black with a white nike sign on them type shorts.

i rolled my eyes trying to get out his grip.

"why you keep playin' me ethan" i questioned him
"i never did no shit like this to you EVER"

he shook his head "ion know ma sometimes ion be thinkin' right.. i swear i wanna do right by you though. you jus' gotta trust me."

"how im gon' trust you and you keep doing shit like this."

"im gon' change i promise." he stated playin' wit' the '𝐄' letter necklace he got me.

he smiled "you still wear ts" he said tilting his head a little.

i threw my head down fixing my glasses again "not the point".

"aight aight listen im gon' stop fuckin wit' other girls.. im gon' do right by you mh, because i know you top all of them"

"and you the only girl i want fr so i promise ts gon stop." he said putting his arms out for a hug.

i rolled my eyes and reached in for a hug. he smelt good.

"you smell good" we both said to each other at the same time. we pulled back from the hug and both laughed.

"you know you 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 right mh" he questioned me as he got up and moved to the head of his bed and laid down.

"𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒" i said taking off my shoes to go lay on top of his chest.

he kissed my forehead and grabbed his remote to put a movie on. i sighed knowing that i fell for his 'charm' again, knowing i shouldnt have but hopefully this time is different and i could prove chanel wrong.. you wouldnt resist his 'charm' if you were me either , would you ? 😉.

_______

a lil update before i gts im out of school all week besides monday and tuesday so W week so many updates.

another question.. which story on this book would yall like a pt.2 bc why not lol , and again the kay flock book is getting worked on!!!!

not proofread so excuse any mistakes.

💋💋💋

vote and comment !