𝗺𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞 - 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝗼𝐭

1:34 pm
                           𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

ddot decided to take me out of new york for once i guess you can call this our vacation or whatever but he still has to work and stuff , and dd + the others came along with us.

i sat beside ddot as he had his arm around me on the couch as i looked over to dd who had his arm around his new quotation 'boo' for the month or so, her name was alabama

"when yall trying to go to the studio?" dd questioned looking at jstar , ddot , and jay

ddot shrugged in response as jstar checked his phone for the time "we can leave at 2 smth if yall want." the boys all nodded together in response.

                                          ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ

i leaned up from ddots chest "me and alabama going to go explore miami for ourselves" i said standing up pulling my shorts down.

he scrunched up his face "ass hanging all out and shit" i mushed his head rolling my eyes "not too much lil dude." i leaned down to give him a kiss , we both said iloveyou and i left.

                                      ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ                                                ✾

ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ɪɴsᴘᴏ

at the studio
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

"i think i want to do this little lovey dovey shit for y/n tonight" i said grabbing my doritos off the coffee table.

they smiled at me and patted my back "uhohhhh my boy ddot in love foreal." i laughed "hell yea , i got her this promise ring and some gifts or whatever and i wanna decorate the hotel room so i need to see what time she gone be back."

𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 ❤️
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴄᴋ ?
𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗒 ❤️
ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 𝟩 ᴏʀ 𝟪

"she gone be back around 7 or 8 so i need to dip around 5." everybody nodded and continued working.

"run that part back again" dd said screaming in the microphone.

___________
bck at the hotel

i grabbed the roses and put them all over the floor , as well as balloons all over the room since it was now 5:45, i ordered her a seafood boil to go along with her gift and it was going to be here at 6:15.

i spelt a heart with the roses on top of the bed and i laid her chanel box on the bed as well i had got her a chanel bracelet .

i grabbed my phone to facetime my mother. "hola mi bebe!" she said excitedly as the call connected i smiled "hola mami, quería mostrarte algo." i stated flipping the camera around.