𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞 - 𝐝𝐝𝗼𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚

2:47 pm
harlem new york

you were both hanging at dd's house , while he was playing 'drug lord' on gta through his pc. you managed to convince him to let you sit on his lap as he continued playing his game. you decided to be funny and move around on his lap. he felt your hips moving around on his bulge and he slowly got annoyed as he sucked his teeth. he didnt really wanna accept the fact that he was turned on by you. he snuck his hands off his keyboard onto your waist to hold you down.

"stop playin' with me ma, stay still." he leaned down to whisper softly in your ear.

you felt his breath brush against your ear and neck as he whispered in your ear. you felt this tingling inside your body from hearing his voice and his feeling his breath. you sat up and looked him in his low eyes.

you and him had just as well finished smoking a spliff together so his eyes were low and red just as yours. he brung his hands down to your butt to massage it gently. you began to slightly show a smile on your face.

you put your hand under his chin to grab his face as your acrylics brushed against his skin. he held eye contact with you wondering what you were planning on doing.

you moved your head closer to his and combined your lips together with his. the kiss was soft , smooth , and gentle. you slightly opened your mouth giving him the chance to slide his tongue inside your mouth deepening the kiss.

__________

sorry yal im jus bored 😓 so
heres a christmas eve teaser UHM
yal might not get nun but a face reveal
on christmas day so sorry bout tht

also do yal want me to make different
imagines with different people from 🅾️y
such as jayklickin n dem ??

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋

vote and comment