𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬-𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝗼𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚

10:28 am
                               harlem new york

"mmph damn my legs feel sore asf" i said trying to pull myself up to fully wake up.

i looked down to see notti still sleeping on top of me. i tapped his shoulder "ethan get up youre hurting my legs".

"mmm you gon' be good ill give you a massage later just lay back down" he mumbled back trying to push me down.

i shook my .. and scooted my way from under him. i walked to the bathroom thats connected to his bedroom.

"ethan get my sweatpants and crop top out my bag, im gonna take a shower rq."

_________
after the shower

i grabbed my pink towel that i left on the bathroom counter and wrapped it around me as i walked out the bathroom.

ethan turned around on the bed to look at me.

"all that steam following behind you.. ionk why you shower in a boiling pot of water."

i looked at him and laughed "where the clothes i told you to get me" i questioned him.

he shrugged his shoulders "ionk cmere tho" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me in between his legs.

i pushed him backwards making him lay down on the bed. he smiled and flipped me over so now he was on top of me.

i laughed "ok ok you got it , youre going to make my towel come off dicc."

he lifted my towel a little bit to slide his hand under it so he could put his hand on my hip.

"you smell so good ma, and them lips look real kissable."

i pulled up my towel back into place "well then ki-"

i was cut off from finishing my sentence by ethan leaned down and pushing his lips onto mine. he went down to my neck continuing to kiss all over me.

i pushed against his chest "ethan i have to put some clothes on" i laughed.

he smiled and got off from on top of me "go ahead" he said sitting down on the bed. he reached his hand out to smack my butt as i walked away.

i turned around to mug him. "watch yourself." he put his hands up defensively in return.

________

ethan held my hand as we walked with ddot , and dd as we all walked to central park. it was only a 12 minute walk so nobody minded.

"ddot when you gon' get you a lil gf" dd asked ddot as he put his arm around his girlfriend 'jayracks' who was ddot's older cousin.

"dont worry bout' me gangsta" he responded as he mugged dd.

i looked over at them and laughed. "dd why you always askin' him abt a gf."

he shrugged "he stay third wheeling two other couples, and i cant have my lil son going out sad."

ethan put his hand on my face to turn my head so i was now facing him. he looked me in the eyes and then pushed his lips onto mine.

i smiled "why so many 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 today" i questioned him.

"i cant kiss on my girlfriend?" he responded back wrapping his hands around my waist.

i rolled my eyes "whateverr" .

______

sum simple and sweet ughh , rip takeoff and edot 🕊💕

we startin to lose ppl back to back ts dumb crazy.

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋!

vote & comment tho 😶‍🌫️.