↳ 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐭 2 - 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝗼𝐬𝐚𝗺𝐚

12:05 pm
harlem new york

"ma cmere i know i fucked up again" notti said as he followed behind me trying to grab my arm.

"get the fuck away from me ethan i deadass dont want shit to do with you anymore".

he grabbed my hoodie real hard and spun me around. i stopped and looked at him.

"jus chill we can talk about ts again .. we can work it out." he said putting his hands on his face pulling them down slowly.

i rolled my eyes "fuck no them bitches can have yo cheating ass". i stated as i turned back around to walk home.

"omgg bro" notti sighed out loudly. "why the fuck i keep doing ts to her." he shook his head walking the other direction.

_____
7:57 pm
                                harlem new york

i laid on my bed watching 'riverdale' on netflix as my phone constantly kept vibrating.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🙅🏽‍♀️
ma tmb so we can talk
𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🙅🏽‍♀️
i swear its only me and you
𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍🙅🏽‍♀️
ion kno why you trippin yk you 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!!

i sighed "ion know why tf he keep tryna play me." i opened his message and replied 'slide thru' he hearted the message in a heartbeat as i walked downstairs to sit on the stairs that lead up to my apartment building.

_______

notti walked up to me and sat on the step below me he tapped my thigh and looked up at me "open ya legs" i nodded as he laid back.

"why you keep doing ts ethan" i questioned him putting my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"ma i keep telling you i dont have a answer for that" he shook his head.

i sighed and sucked my teeth "well until you figure that out i dont think we should be in a relationship".

notti sat upwards and turned around to look at me real fast. "wrd2 ya dead" he questioned me frowning slightly. i looked down at him and nodded.

"noo ma i wanna be with you and only you i swear" he stated in a upset tone.

i threw my head down "i know and i swear i wanna be with you too but wrd2 if you cant be loyal then i see no reason to stay together in a unhealthy relationship"

he shook his head "brooo.. but i swear i dont want them other bi-". i grabbed his face by his chin with my acrylics cutting his sentence off looking him in the eyes "I KNOWWWWW you constantly say that" i laughed as he smiled back.

"im gon' miss you and yo pretty ass smile" he said still looking at me in the eyes.

i smiled "you know im not going nowhere.. i jus dont think we should be in a relationship.. but friends with benefits is always a option".

"so you still 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 right" he questioned me.

i nodded and smiled "𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭" he smiled back pulling me by my hoodie downwards to kiss me.. he backed up and made eye contact with me again "i love you y/n" i turned my head away slightly "i love you more 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍" i stated leaning down placing kisses all over his face as he continued smiling.

________

yall wanted a pt 2 to this and the late at night i think  so here go this one

and ima try to update more often too

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋

vote and comment!