𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

𝟗:𝟑𝟖 𝐩𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐲

dd walked in the apartment slamming the door real loud by accident.

"ooh shit my bad" he said making the "😯" face.

i turned my head to look up at him from my phone muggin' him.

i rolled my eyes "damn bro you gon wake up ddot"

"i said my bad y/n chill" dd said popping his neck walking into the kitchen with melz as i heard her ask him why he was coming home so late.

i looked down at ddot who was jus staring at the wall from being woken up by dd loud ass.

"sorry he woke you up" i laughed playing in his hair.

he smiled "its coo ma i needed to get up anyways" .

ddot sat up and laid his head on my shoulder watching tiktoks with me on my phone.

"you wanna go on a late night walk again" he asked pushing my phone down slightly so i would look at him in the face.

i nodded as he got up and slipped his slides on that were right by the couch.

he went to the door as i followed behind him.

"where yall going" melz asked us as she peeped her head around the corner with a knife in her hand.

we both turned our heads and stopped in our tracks. "we jus finna walk up sugarhill" ddot said as i nodded in agreement.

"be safe and call if anything happens" melz said returning to cooking.

________

ddot was a little ahead of me so he stopped to wait on me to catch up while holding his hand out behind him for me to grab.

i grabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder as we continued walking.

"soo ma how shi been going at home"

i smiled knowing that he 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 asked me this jus to make sure i was 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 safe.

"shi been cool or whatever sometimes ion like being home by myself .. yk my moms always gone because of business n shi".

he nodded letting me known he was listening to me "yk me and dd always gon welcome you to stay so anytime you feel like that jus hit us up and 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"thanks mh" i said watching a rat crawl away in front of me and ddot.

we stopped and both looked at each other in sync smiling.

"you seen ts too ma ? he said pointing at the ground and me laughing hard.

"hell yea" i said joining in on him laughing. i loved his smile bro i couldnt get enough of it, even though he wasnt too appreciative of it because people would make fun of his teeth.

he noticed i was admiring his smile a little bit and started getting shy.

"you ready to head back now" he said questioning me as he stopped walking.

since its been like 9 minutes i was ready to go back so i nodded.

i pulled out my phone to text dd as we turnt back around and began walking back to his apartment in sugarhill.

EVIL TWIN 🎭
im staying with ddot tonight so dont worry about me 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 ❤️.

𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐈𝐒 👺🤞🏽
f4sho mh ❤️

_______

me and ddot sat down on the steps of his apartment building.

he laid on my shoulder as he put his hands in my hoodie pocket.

"i love doing this with you ddot" i stated laying my head on top of his.

"me too ma i love our bonding time fr, i be mad tight when we dont do ts constantly." he said breathing heavier as a outcome of it being brick in new york rn.

i laughed at his statement "naa deadass though".

"its mad brick i cant be out hea nm" he said standing up putting his hand out for mine "lets go to my room".

we walked up to his apartment.

_____

i closed the door behind me and ddot as his mom came around the corner.

"donde estabas hijo?!" his mom said looking him in the eyes.

he sighed "con mi novia mami estoy a salvo te lo prometo"

she rolled her eyes but turned to look at me and smiled "trata de no llegar tarde mas y hola mi amor"

"she said hello" ddot told me as he went to his room.

i laughed "hola mami".

she smiled and walked off as i did the same.

_____

"i enjoyed tonight again btw" i said looking at ddot.

"me too fr ma" he said coming to sit next to me on his bed.

"lets do that more often 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓" i said leaning it to give him a few kisses on his lips.

he smiled drunk off love at the moment "fasho mh i got you" he said laying back on his bed.

_______

jus a update on this book before i gts i do need to update my kay flock book too though idek when ima do tht but im working on it lol

not proofread so excuse mistakes!

💋💋💋

vote and comment !