𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐭

2:09 pm
                             harlem new york

ddot sat on the floor between my legs in his apartments living room as i played in his hair. i looked down at him as he checked his phone.

"who was that" i questioned him as he turned around to look up at me.

he laughed "jus dd ma .. he tol us to slide thru , so you down?" ddot asked me making sure i was fine with going over there.

i nodded and stood up sliding on my 'bubble slides' grabbing my phone off the couch as i stood up following ddot out the door.

______

"yerrr" ddot said dapping up dd , edot , and notti.

i walked over to eva that was sitting beside notti "hiii eva" i stated giving her a hug. she smiled "heyy mh i haven't seen you in a while" she said hugging back.

"i know right we need to hang around each other more" i looked up at dd , edot , and notti. "hey yall" i said laughing at the way they mugged me for not speaking to them yet.

"wsg dayroom nigga" notti said putting one arm around me to give me a side hug.

edot and dd shook their heads. "im saying though youn never speak to nobody nomo" dd added on and hugged me just along with edot.

_______

"y/n get away from ddot and come do a tiktok with me" eva said waving me over.

ddot took his arms from around my waist and moved his head from my shoulder to let me go over to her.

"what sound" i asked eva as she set the phone on the floor. "is it the kisses for me".

as the tiktok started i posed and turned with my butt facing the camera jus basically doing whatever since it wasnt a dancing tiktok more of a look cut tiktok, ddot came into the camera frame and stood tall over my shoulder as he put both of his hands on my butt as we kinda rocked side to side.

eva picked up her phone from the ground "somebody probably gon' edit that later" she laughed

lookeing at me and ddot " but when did ya start dating".

me and ddot mugged her. "damn what i say" she said laughing.

"we just best friends" i said going to sit back on the stairs.

she shook her head walking back to be under notti "dont look like it"

"ion know why them niggas keep lyin' like they not fuccin' with each other" dd added on.

"shut the fuck up" me and ddot said to him in sync as i pushed his head.

_______

me and ddot jus finished another tiktok together but this time it was a stop motion to the song 'INDIA PART ||' by lil durk.

"yall best friends but yall jus kissed" eva said referring to the kiss ddot just placed on my lips in the tiktok.

"friends kiss" he said shrugging fixing his ski mask. he bent down to my ear "you ready to dip ma" he asked me in his low raspy voice tone.

i nodded as we got up and said our goodbyes.

________

11:45 pm

"took you years in tha shower ma" ddot said grabbing his ps5 controller going to netflix through his game.

i rolled my eyes "well at least you got a clean best friend" i said getting into his bed.

we both looked each other and smiled knowing i needed to replace 'bestfriend ' with 'girlfriend' .

ddot came to lay beside me hovering on my back. "can i get some space" i asked politely as he shook his head 'no' in response.

i scrolled through tiktok only to come across a edit of the tiktok eva posted with us earlier edited to the instrumental of 'needed me' by rihanna.

"darrian look" i said showing him the edit. "𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄" he said smiling.

i smiled back "𝐘𝐄𝐀 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐎𝐎" as i hit the power button on my phone and we both went to sleep.

________

BY THE WAY i wasnt trying to be weird and sexualize the position i explaining earlier but this is what i was talkin abt

BY THE WAY  i wasnt trying to be weird and sexualize the position i explaining earlier but this is what i was talkin abt

sum like this so i tried to explain it the best i could lmfao.

its gon be a pt2 to this bc i wanna detail it more but im tired so ill jus do pt2

not proofread so excuse mistakes

💋💋💋

vote and comment!