Early December

Lyrics inspiring this chapter"Yeah I remember, early December, You in my sweater, I said it looked better, on you than me, beauty's all I see, when you stare at me

"Yeah I remember, early December, You in my sweater, I said it looked better, on you than me, beauty's all I see, when you stare at me."
Louis POV

I groan as I roll out of bed to another cold December day, dreading going to school till I grab my phone and smile at the background. It's a picture of Harry with a too big pink sweater so he has sweater paws, a flower crown, and has ice cream on his nose.

It was one of the cutest pictures I had of him and just looking at it sends butterflies to my stomach. I walk into my closet and get dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a plain blue shirt and my black Adidas sweater, one of my favorites, and in the process, reminding myself that I have to take my other jacket from my locker home today.

I walk out of my room and grab a piece of toast from the ones my mom is buttering for my sisters, kiss everyone on the cheek and jump in my car and head to school.

When I get to school my eyes start scanning for a certain curly haired boy and when I spot him my face immediately lights up and I run over to him until I see that he's soaked and upset. I quickly shrug off my sweater and hand it to him while he runs off to change.

When he comes running back I immediately open my arms and he runs into them while I whisper into his ear, wondering what happened and he explains the mean comments and the drive by soaking. "I'm sorry that happened Hazza, you don't deserve that!" I say before letting him go, wanting more then anything to keep him here in my embrace. "Yeah well thank you for the sweater!" He says excitedly and I just laugh,  "No problem, it looks better on you anyway," I say meaning every word.

I love the way my sweater engulfs his tiny frame, that he gets such cute sweater paws, how for the rest of the day he will smell like me, but most of all, I love that it's my sweater he's wearing. I spin my finger motioning for Harry to twirl and he complies. He laughs while spinning and I laugh too, but my breath has been stolen by this curly haired boy, his slightly longer hair spins with him along with his skirt and my sweater. I swear the entire school could hear my heartbeat, but I didn't care since I had such beauty in front of me. The bell rings and we part ways, and I wish we didn't have to.

Something I will never tell Harry is that I always catch him staring, staring at me with such a cute face that my friend Liam has started to tease me because as soon as Harry turns away, I look right back at him, reciprocating his 'love stares' as Liam has started to call them. "Why don't you ask him out already?" Liam asks me today at lunch and I roll my eyes because he knows why. I can't until my grandma dies, considering she is extremely homophopic and lives with us. One good thing is she's sick right now and the doctors don't think she'll make it. And I know a lot of people would think that's sick, but growing up I was constantly told who I was, was very wrong and that I would burn for all eternity because of it.

Anyways the lunch bell rings and I am pulled back to the present, hoping the rest of the day improves from here, and looking forward to footie practice tonight considering Harry is always there to watch.

An: sorry guys this chapter took a little while, love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ hope you guys enjoyed💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚