chapter 2

Leyla's pov

I knew it since day one. I'm at Epic college. I will get into this school without a doubt.
This is the best feeling ever. We walk calmly to the hall. I can't wait to wear this uniform. Everything about this school is amazing. The uniform, library, sport wears, sport courts, gym, cafeteria, literally every single thing is amazing.

I always tell hayal about how we will get here one day. She never believed me but it's finally happening. Hayal was sent to a different hall.
I know that will happen and that's why buckle up.

"Best of luck kids"
The examiner said after giving us the papers.

Why does the exam look so simple? Is this is joke?

Or maybe it's simple because I studied most of the past questions well.
We finished our exam and I know we pass it.

"How was the exam?" Hayal asked
"Look at my face and tell"

"Very easy. Not just easy, I can say you're very happy about it" she smile.

"Turns out my best friend know me very well"

"Bestie let's hangout around Abit please" I hold her hand please.

"No way. In people's school?"

"It's going to be our school soon"

I hold her hands while we walk.
"Are you looking for someone?" She ask suspiciously.

I'm not gonna lie my heart skipped abit.

"I don't know anyone here. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing it just look like you are looking for someone". She said.

"These girls are among the scholarship students" one ugly girl said.
How did she even get the gut to point at us? If I am talking about other I don't point at them like that.

They look like those pathetic high school girls that need validation for the group leader. Judging by how they stand and the other girl is behaving. They're very rich from the obvious.

I look everywhere and I can't find this person.

"I need to use the toilet" I told hayal.

Let's go then.

She waited for me as I head inside. I finished up and then the same girls walk in.

"What's up girls?" The prettiest girl among them asked.

"Nothing much" I looked directly into her eyes.

From the obvious they're not try to be nice. And unfortunately I don't let things slide.

"Let's go" hayal said holding my hands. We started walking but they block the way.

What is going on here?

"Excuse me" hayal said.
The pretty girl give a sign to the other girl and the blocked the door.

"Are you the scholarship guys? Why am I even asking it's obvious. I just wanted to say Hi and give you a glimpse for who is Melissa" she said.

"Okay nice Melissa. As you can see we don't have time" I drag hayal but the girl hold my hand.

Does she know who Leyla is?

"Excuse me!?"

***

~°•~
~°'•^
~°'^

Leyla's pov down🥳

Who is your favorite so far?

Hayal or Leyla?