chapter 19

Leyla

All I want is to wake up from this dream. Not a dream, a nightmare. The worse part of this nightmare is that it's happening in reality.

I get up real quick because I can start crying at anytime. My world is crashing.

I can't hear anything. I can only hear how much Ahmad told Hayal how much he love her. He did that infront of everyone and they all clap.

I don't even know where to head so I head to the cafeteria to get some water. Melissa followed me immediately. What the hell does she want.

I sat on a random sit. Someone ate food and leave the utensils there.

I couldn't hold my tears. They start rolling.

"You're jealous right?" Melissa whispered to me.

"Leave this place Melissa. I'm not in the mood"

"I know you love Ahmad since. You will get crushed just like me Leyla. This will be the end of you" she gave me and evil look.

"Melissa leave this place " I said out loud before adjusting my voice.

"Let's see what you can do. Ahmad love hayal not you".

I grab the fork infront of me with my left hand and hide it at my back. I hold Melissa's hand with my right and drag her with me.

"Where are you taking me to? The Truth hurts right?" She laugh.

I push her inside the girls rest room and ordered all the girls to leave. I push her to the edge of the wall and pull out the fork.

"If you say a single word again I will be your end " I said angrily.

"Are you crazy Leyla? Put that down, you're going to hurt me."

"I'm going to show you the other side of me. The side you have never seen before. Melissa if you try to interfere in this you will be dead."
" Look at me"

she look at me with so much fear. I appear to her as the real me. This version of my does nothing good.

"Yes I love Ahmad so much. I love him since before he met Hayal. Leyla is my best friend. What will happen after is none of your business. You will stay out of my business or I will ruin you. Don't tell anyone about this either."

I finally release her.

"Crazy girl" she sigh.

I quickly pull her back and stab her on her hands untill it starts bleeding.
"Leyla stop"

"This is to show you I can do anything!"

I throw the fork in the bin and walk out.

I cried so much that day. I destroy most of the memory I have with her. It's crazy how life force me to do it this way.

"I'm so sorry hayal. I'm so sorry but it's either you or Ahmad and I chose Ahmad."

***

I watch Ahmad and hayal do everything together. They're everyone's favorite couple. We finish our exam and I have only one thought in mind. A thought of destroying hayal. Not because I want it, because I'm forced to. We will have a school party for the very last time and I want to use that as my opportunity.

I hired two guys from the neighborhood. I gave them a few amount of money and told them exactly what I want from them. Something to humiliate Hayal. We agreed on everything with them.

The party was great. I'm definitely going to miss school. It's getting dark already and I need to check on the guys.

"Almost everyone is gone. Where you guys at?"

"We have arrived. We are trying to get her."

I tried to distract Ahmad so he doesn't get curious about hayal.

"So how is your relationship going?" I ask.

"Very well. I'm so happy to have her"

I kept smiling and checking my phone.

"She is with us now but she is Giving us a hard time"

"Take her phone away from her. Copy and paste this and send to the number I sent to you  _I'm so sorry I have to leave early. My brother called me. I'm so sorry_ ." I text.

"Done" he replied.
"Now do your work. Remember the better the work, the better the pay".

Ahmad look at his point in disappointment.

"She should at least allow me to drop her off"

"Hayal?"

"Yes. She left because her brother was calling. I don't think I will stay here anymore. I will leave"

"Can you drop me off please?" I ask.

"Sure".

He drop me off and I enter my room. I use to feel bad when I do anything but not anymore. Hayal deserve every pain she will go through. She will understand what It feels to take away Ahmad from me. I will ruin her forever.

I start romanticizing how life will be with Ahmad in my head. Then I remember I don't even have the full amount of money to pay the guys. I will find out. The most important thing is to get the job done.

I received a text from the guys. "Work done. Pictures sent!"

"Yes" I screamed.

I take my ex favorite picture. Me & hayal on my birthday. I tear them into pieces.

Its either Leyla or hayal never Leyla and Hayal_.

***

🤯🤯🤯🤯