chapter 12

_Hayal_

I know Leyla is

 capable of doing anything but not this. She definitely didn't post Melissa's video.

Melissa was truly humiliated and I kinda feel bad for her.

Everyone left but Ahmad stop me and leyla.

"I'm going to ask you something but don't lie to me Leyla!" He said.

"Leyla did you make that video?"

"Why would I?"
"Leyla listen to me. I don't want you to lie to me okay. Some of the chat posted in that video are conversation that took place between me and Melissa only. I didn't share it with anybody. I'm not close to anyone apart from you two"

"So does that mean I take your phone and screenshot? Or what the hell are you implying?" She said angrily.

"Alright calm down you both. But Leyla did you do it or not?"

"Or so you're accusing me too. Hayal you're accusing me?"

"No I'm not accusing you. But looking at what she did to you I thought maybe you..."

"Are you kidding me?" She exclaim.

"I thought so too. Maybe you want revenge " Ahmad added.

"I can't believe you both. I thought we are best friends? If I want revenge I will do it with my full chest. Go and find who did it. And whoever did it did a very great job. She deserves it"

She walk away mad at us. I tried to stop her but she ask me to just go home alone.

"Should I drop you home?"
"You want my parents to kill me?"
"Are you for real?" He look at me.

"They will never allow me to go out again if a guy drop me. My brother will even kill me."

"Damn!" We both laugh.

I look at him like he isn't the guy that spill coffee on me. I was completed wrong about him. He has the cutest smile ever.

"Hayal!" He pause
"Yes!"
"Should I say something?"
"Ofcourse yes"

"You look very beautiful. I wasn't able to compliment you due to all the drama happening."

I smile and thank him. He probably doesn't know how much impact that compliment has on me.

***

I head to the cafeteria alone since Ahmad and leyla won't be coming. The need to finish up an assignment first.

I saw Amina and meral sitting and I sat with them. We chat while eating and Melissa come forward. I didn't even know she's in school because she was not in class. She didn't step in school since that incident. Maybe she is finally over it now.

"I need to talk to you hayal"

"As you can see I'm doing something"

"Can you guys please give us some privacy? I need to talk to her".

I hate how Meral and Amina walk away. I wouldn't even flinch if I was them.

"What do you want?" I ask as I sip my drink.

"About what happened the other day"
"And what about it?"

"Hayal I was humiliated. The person that did that is not okay. Your friend Leyla did that!"

"She didn't do it" I said staring into her eyes.

"She did it. I swear to God that girl is crazy"

"Just like you. Melissa are you kidding me? You humiliated her the other day, you lock me in the freezer and you are calling someone crazy. If someone is crazy then that person is you?"

"I thought you were different it seems like you're not" she got angry and left.

I don't know what she expect me to do. Like should I hug her and apologize after everything she did to us and to others? I'm not that stupid.

***

I thought they finish the assignment but they didn't.

"Up to now?" I drag my sit and sat down.

"Almost done" Leyla replied without looking.

"So do you guys know who you will be working with? For the other assignment" I ask them.

"Me and Ahmad" Leyla said.

"God forbid. I won't work with annoying person" he  joke.

"You can't find a better partner than me"  she said.

"Hayal is here. Isn't she a better partner? I will work with her"

***

Leyla is going be angry for sure! Down for the drama💅💅

Please vote and comment ❤️