chapter 4

_Leyla_

I don't know what Hayal is talking about. A student with a Lambo spill coffee over her skirt and left?

"Can you please stop talking about this now?" I demanded

"No I will talk about it forever. I am going to break this guy's neck. I saw his face, he will pay for what he did today"

"Why are talking like the guy showered coffee over you? It's just a spill is not even noticable"

"Yes is not noticable because I cleaned it"

"What am I supposed to do with you little sis?" I turned around holding her cheeks.

"Let's forget about that Lambo guy and enjoy the fact that today will be our first day in school. Our first day in our dream school"

"You're right. We should not let anyone ruin that" she smiled and gave me a tight hug.

I love hayal so much. Her smile means everything to me. She has been there for me since day one. She is the most valuable thing to me.

We finally arrived at epic college. This time around as students.

I took a deep breath before stepping my leg inside. This is my time, I waited for this moment all my life.

On the other hand I am looking for that one person. Where are you? I just want to lead my eyes on his. I just want to see him. As much as I dream to come to this school because of the popularity, I come here for him.

The school manager introduce us to the other scholarship students. They were all nice.

"Go to your class now. After class come to my office, I will assign a student to give you a tour of the campus." He added.

We thank him and head to our classes.
"I am not going to lie I'm a bit nervous" I whisper to Hayal's ear.

"Same"
Our hands are tired to one another. We head to the class and the teacher is inside already.

"Good morning" we greeted at the teach at the same time.

"Good morning students"
"are you new here?"
"Yes we're. Today is our first day" Hayal answered.

"That's great. Or are you the scholarship students?"
"Yes we're "

Something inside me doesn't like the title _scholarship students_. How about they just call us students like any other students. What is the difference between us and them?.

"Scholarship students" someone whispered among the students and few of them laugh. _What the hell are they even laughing about?_

"Quite everyone" he said.
"What are your names?"

"I'm Leyla she is Hayal" I said in brief because my mood is ruin already. I don't think we will get along this students.
"Welcome Leyla and hayal. Find a place and sit down please".

It was at that moment I realized the girl I hate from the first day I step in this school was there. Melissa and her friends. This is not going to be good at all.

Hayal don't like sitting at the back. I'm not a fan either. The only option was to sit near Melissa.

I drag the sit behind and she hold it.
"Taken" she whispered.
I hold myself so I don't end up losing my anger.
I drag the other sit.

"Also taken"

Hayal gave me a sign and we went to the back sit not because we like it.

"That girl is getting on my nerves" I whisper
"Me too"

"Why is Ahmad and Adam absent?" The teach asked.

"They got something important to do" someone answered.

I wonder who they're.

***

Our first day is going good so far. They gave us a tour and everything is just beautiful. The part I'm more excited about is swimming lessons. I love swimming but Hayal hate it. She is more excited about the library though. It's such a huge and beautiful library.

They gave us the key to our lockers and I can't wait to decorate it. I am  looking forward to so many good adventures here.

We get food from the cafeteria and sat down.
We were eating happily and minding our business until this girl came. I have seen her somewhere but can't remember.

"Melissa is calling you" she show us where Melissa is sitting at.

I find it very disrespectful. If she wants to be our friend then she should come.

"Go and tell her we are not coming" Hayal answer before me.

They didn't say anything, they left instead. They are so weird.

I demanded to go to the bathroom to fix my face a bit. We started walking until Meral stop us. Meral is one of us, scholarship students as everyone says.

"I was going to swimming lessons. Well, actually the new student should be there. Would you like to come?" She said.

"You go with Hayal I will be there in a while" I said.

They left and I kept looking everywhere. Any where I see the male students I look. I wonder where is Ahmad. Where is he. I'm very much sure he goes to This school without a doubt.

After looking for the longest while I decided to go to the bathroom. I was about to head out and Melissa close the door.

"Hey Hayal" she said with a fake smile.
" Get out of my way"
"aww I was just trying to be your friend. That's not nice at all"

"Good But I have something to do".

She switched up so quick. Like she wasn't the girl smiling a while ago. Even though it was a fake smile.

"I am not trying to be your friend or anything. I'm just going to warn you. Don't ever cross my lane, I rule this school"
" Scholarship students" she added and laughed

Does this girl knows who is is talking to? I am Leyla.

I moved close to her with eyes filled with rage.

"You will stay away from me and Hayal. If you don't I will force you to!" I pushed her away and leave.

I couldn't find Hayal anywhere. She definitely didn't take the swimming lessons. I walk to the swimming pool and nobody is there. Maybe I should check the locker room. I checked the female locker room and she is not there either.

I saw him, his talking to someone I can't see who tho. His eyes so beautiful. I have been looking for him since morning. Mine is here, finally.

I walked down but then I don't even know what to say. They heard my footsteps so they stopped talking. Why is he alone with a girl in the locker room though. I suddenly felt intense jealousy out of nowhere.

She turned around and it was Hayal.

"HAYAL!"

***

^•^^

What do you think?

Please vote and comment