chapter 16

Hayal

Final year of school

Anytime I remember we have to leave this school it make me sad. I don't know what university life will be like but I'm sure it's nothing compared to the experience here.

Me and Leyla are very close even closer since the day I received call from her mom. I will never leave her. I will never allow anything to hurt her. I make sure she get the amount of help she need.

**

Leyla come to my house and we're just chilling.

"I have a question" she said.

"Do you love someone?"

My mom shout my name before I respond to her.

"Will be back in minute" I said as I head out.

"Here mom"

"Did you see where I kept my purse? I can't find it anywhere"

I don't know what makes her I think I will know where she kept her purse. If she can't find it then How can I?

"No mom. Let me help you look for it". We kept looking and she eventually find it herself.

"I'm back" I said as I climb the bed.

"So as I was saying. Do you love someone?"

"Yes you, my family and friends"

"That's not what I mean" she sit up right.

"Uhm let me think. Love?  I don't know"

I couldn't think of anyone else. The only Person that come to my mind is Ahmad. I love him just like I love my other friends. But the love she is talking about, I'm not sure at all.

"What do you mean you don't know?" She asked.

"I don't know because I don't have to know. I will tell you when I am sure. But do you love someone?"

"Yes I do" she covered her face.

I'm not surprised at all. The only reason I was surprised is she hasn't dated in a long time. She said she need a break because all of the guys are not even meeting her standards.

"are you for real?" I asked.

"Yes and I love him so much more than you can imagine."

"Aww he is definitely so lucky. Who is he?"

"I will tell you very soon so be ready"

"I can't wait"

I don't know who she is talking about but I hope they will end up together. The way she talk about him make me realize how much she love him. I know Leyla more than anyone. I hope she will have me for life time.

***

I sometimes like to stay alone. Just looking at the nature, or the buildings. I decided to get some I cream and I sit outside.

"Hey" Ahmad jump out of nowhere.

"You scared me!" I laughed

"Oh so you get scared? I thought you don't fear anything"

"Of course I do. I'm human"

"What are you doing here?" He ask.

"Ice cream" I smiled.
"What is your favorite flavor?" He asked

"Vanilla "
"Me too. Order another for me please" he said and I did.  We find a place to sit outside. We didn't say a word until we're almost done with the I cream.

"I don't like the cone" he said.
"Me either" I responded.

"How is the prom preparations going?" He asked looking at me?

"Very well" I smiled

"You're going to be the prom queen?"

"Absolutely not. You most be kidding"

"You know I'm not. And if there is someone that deserve then it's you hayal. You the only queen in this school and no one can Change it."

I love how he compliment me often. It's the best thing for me and it's mean so much to me. We get up about to leave and he called my name.

"Hayal"
"Yes"

"Will you be my prom date?"

***

Omgggg our #ahyal💅💃💃