4

J..jimin

Hobi stuttered when he saw jimin the boy was looking so broken with his teary eyes jimin felt like someone crushing his heart under their feet..'
hobi went towards him which jimin didn't look up he was still looking like a broken person..'
Hobi slowly walking towards him but jimin stumbled back suddenly and ran to his room quickly without looking back at his hyung which he was chasing after him..' but the younger was already entered into his room and locked himself..'

Hobi was knocking his door but jimin was not opening the door..'

"J..jimin please open the door..' please open the door ones let me talk to you Minnie..' please..'hobi was literally pleading him to open the door but
from other side their was no response it's simple quiet from inside his room.

"Jimin please open the door.." please Minnie..'

"H..hyung please just leave me alone..' sometime please..' he slowly said in low voice literally he whispered
Hobi heart churned when he heard jimin's hurts voice from his room, he really felt so bad towards jimin which he didn't protected this little innocent person.
He slowly backed away with little steps and leave jimin their alone in his room and left from that place while wiping his tears so harshly..'

Inside of jimin's room...' jimin was completely broken by jungkook's words he didn't expect from the jungkook those words from him..' "and now he cleared about that jungkook was not into "boys" he was clearly straight person..' which he only love girls. not into boys..' so he hate "gays" so that's why he hates me..' now everything is getting clear to his mind perfectly.
"He fell on the floor and start crying so badly..he was shaking so badly when he heard those hurting words from his "loved ones"....

He felt so disgust on himself..' he hates himself.. he really hates a lot..' first time he feeling why he born like this..?
His heart was dripping with lot of pain..'
Usually jimin didn't mind jungkook's words..' but now what he said was really hurting words to him which he can't take to his heart that easily.

Hobi was going to kitchen while wiping his tears but his heart was throbbing so badly..' while he was going he heard giggling sounds in living area..then he turned that side and looked at that direction which it is jungkook and taehyung are chitchatting and giggling together. That sight was looking so hating for jimin..'
"How can be so normal.? When he hurt someone feelings so badly..' and acting like normal like nothing happened..' hobi thought about jungkook.

Then Hobi walk towards taehyung and stand infront of him..
Taehyung looked at hobi and staring at him..

"What hyung..? Taehyung said boringly..'

Jimin was not feeling well go and stay with him. Hobi said in calm voice..'
Jungkook just rolled his eyes and he's not even interested in this unnecessary crap..'

"Now what happened..? Taehyung said in uninterested tone.
"He was not well go and take care of him taehyung..'

what's the matter hyung..? Why should I I just need spend some time jungkook..' let me.. let him take some rest..'
"Are you true friend to him taehyung..?

Hobi asked him in disbelief..

Taehyung looked at him in angry eyes..' "don't ask me what to do..' what not to do..' and don't lead me..' I hate it when anyone leads me..'

"Jimin was crying taehyungaa".. hobi said with hurting face..
Then taehyung sat up from his couch and looked at him..'
"Why what happened to him..? He asked him worriedly..

Then hobi took deep breath and looked at jungkook before saying to him..'
and he said everything what happened morning at photo shoot and recent incident.
"Taehyung listening carefully..'
"That's why he was not feeling so please go and comfort him..'

But taehyung was looking at him with blank expressions.
And after that hobi was shocked by taehyung's words.

"He deserve that hyung.." taehyung said while scoffed..'
Hobi was looking at him with widen eyes..'

Jungkook smirks at hobi reaction..'

T..Taehyung... hobi called him..

"Then what hyung..' how many times I told him don't disturb jungkook..' he feeling so uncomfortable with jimin right..' then why he always makes him so much irritate..'
taehyung looked at jungkook.. you did right jungkook aah..' then he won't disturb you again..'

Hobi was in disbelief..'
"How can you say like that taehyung..? He's your friend..'

exactly he's is jimin's friend so he understand him..' he said truth.. so what's your problem hyung..? In fact taehyung didn't said anything then why you're over reacting..? And once again I'm saying I hate his presence and I hate him..' did you heard that..'
Jungkook spatted back..'

"Come let's go hyung..' he will eat our brain if you stay here ..' come let's go outside..'

Then they're both went outside leaving hobi alone like dumbfounded person.
"One day you both will regret your actions" just wait and watch.."
.
.
.
To be continued..'

Keep voting.. and see u in nxt chapter..💔