18

Thank you for 20k...
So sorry for late update😪

After 3 months/-

It's been three months which jimin and jungkook are in relationship.

Finally jimin said about his relationship to his band members..' he felt so nervous because how they'll be react about their relationship.
at first no one believed his words which they were in utter shock. Because everyone knew about jungkook, which he used to behave with him coldly in previous days somewhat they're felt ok but not surely but later they're agreed.

From last one month onwards jungkook is behaving with him weirdly..' which he's not giving enough time to him. Which he always excuses whenever jimin asked him something like going out or having dinner together. He always escaped from him and go outside and spend some time with his friends.

Jimin feeling sad but he shrugged it off because he's thought, He also wants to be free with his friends and spend some time with them right so that's why Jimin also not saying anything..'

But hobi is giving his precious time to jimin and spending some time with him..' jimin also enjoying his company..' but somewhat he's missing his boyfriend presence.

Jungkook is getting ready to go out with his friends which they're planned small party in expensive club. Jungkook was excited to go and enjoy the party so desperately.
Jimin came to his room with hesitation. He had small hope to go out with jungkook and spend some time with Jim's so badly he was asking from last two weeks but latter was not giving any enough time.

"Jungkook.." jimin called him in low voice while clutching his hem of his sweater.

Jungkook was doing his hair styling which he didn't looked at him back literally he didn't mind him. and he simply saw him through mirror.

"Shall we go out.. I'm asking you from last few onwards I want spend some time with you kookie.. please kookie..jimin asked him in desperate voice..'

"I didn't have time jimin I have to go out with my friends we're planning from last few days finally we got some free time to spend all together.

Jimin just lowered his head down he was in verge of crying but he tried to control himself.

"B-but..." jimin didn't complete his words which jungkook cut him off his words in mid of sentence.

"JIMIN I TOLD YOU... DONT IRRITATE ME.." HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TOLD YOU..?

Jungkook raised his voice which jimin flinched by his high pitch voice.

Then jungkook glared at him and didn't said anything he was passing by him to step out from the room but he stopped in his tracks which he felt like a small hands grabbed his hand.

Jungkook looked down which jimin held his hands somewhat he felt guilty when he screamed at him.

Jimin slowly looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... I won't irritate you next time..' jimin said in low voice.
Jungkook didn't said anything..' he just slowly freed his hand from his hand and walkout from his room. He didn't turned back and didn't look at him. Which jimin is looking at him with teary eyes.