14

Thanks for 10k reads..💗

Jimin was getting ready for fan meeting..' he was so excited after long time they're going to meet "army".. he was over excited..'
he was about to take his mobile.,he heard knock from his door..' then he went to the door to open it when he opened the door it was taehyung..'

"Hi Minnie.." taehyung waved his hand

"Hey..tae tae..' jimin greeted him..'

"Are you ready..? Taehyung asked him..'

"Yeah almost done..'

ok.. jimin after we finish our fan meeting will you come out with me..' taehyung asked him..'

Where tae tae..? Jimin asked him..'

"It's surprise.. please Minnie please please..' taehyung pleading him with puppy eyes..'

Jimin chuckles at him when he using his puppy eyes.' Who can resist his puppy eyes..?

"Ok..ok...I will come with you..' jimin said while smiling at him..'

"Yayyy thank you Minnie..' he hugged him so tightly with full of happiness..'

Don't forget ok..' Tae said to him

Ok ok I got it..

Jimin chuckled at him..'
ok now come let's go it's getting late..'
.
.
.
Fan meeting went very well.' Jimin and jungkook sat beside eachother..' and they're both enjoyed the company a lot..' army loved it.

After they're finished their fan meeting Jimin was going to dressing room..' he was about to step in room but someone held his hand and dragged him somewhere.

Jimin was trying to get process in his mind what's happened suddenly..'
someone is taking him somewhere..' then he looked at that person and he was jungkook..'
j-jungkook where are you taking me..? Jimin asked him low whisper voice..'

But latter didn't answered him he just taking him somewhere..'

Then they're went to outside of the hall and standing near the pillar..'

Jimin was looking at him with frown face.'

"Why did you take me here jungkook..? Is anything important..?

Then jungkook stand infront of him and looked into his eyes directly..' "Jimin can you please come out with me..? Jungkook asked him with puppy eyes..'

B..but why so suddenly jungkook..? Jimin asked him.

Please I will tell you later..' but now come out with me..' it's urgent..'

But jimin drowned into deep thoughts..' taehyung also asked him to come out now jungkook also asking him. Then with whom should he go..?

B..but jungkook actually taehyung asked me to come out with him..' what should I say to him..? Jimin said to him in low voice..'

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows..' he thought why taehyung asked him to come out..? But he didn't like that idea..' so he asked him why..?

"Why you're two are going out..? For shopping..? Jungkook asked him in serious tone..'

I don't know kookie he asked me at morning..' so I can't refused his request..' jimin said while fidgeting his cute little fingers.

You can go out with him later..' now you should come with me..' jungkook voice quickly turned into softened.' He was waiting for his reply..'

Jimin was thinking so deeply what he have to say to taehyung..? He doesn't want to disappoint his friend too.. but here jungkook also asking him so desperately..'

"Say yes or No...." Jungkook again asked him..

Jimin looked up at jungkook with innocent eyes..' he stucked between jungkook and taehyung now..'

"Ok I will come with you kookie.." jimin said in low voice with small smile.

Jungkook showed bunny smile..' to him..'

"Ok now time is 7:00' clock..' I will see you at 9pm..' at xxxxxxx place..' and get ready..'
Jimin nodded his head and jungkook tapped his head and left from that place.
Then jimin quickly went to the dorm for get ready..'
.
.
.
.
On other hand taehyung was waiting for jimin in his favourite restaurant..' taehyung already told him the address before they were going to fan meeting..'
after their finished fan meeting taehyung didn't saw jimin anywhere..' he thought jimin already went to that place..'
but little didn't know jimin went out with jungkook..'
.
.
.
.
Jimin quickly freshen up and wore simple cute outfit..' he was looking deadly gorgeous in that outfit like small plushie doll..' he did light makeup on his cheeks and lips..' he was satisfied for his look and lastly he look into the mirror and went to that place which jungkook told him the address..'

After few minutes Finally jimin reached to that place it was big five star luxurious hotel..' now he understand jungkook called him for dinner..'
but when he stepped into hotel their is a hotel manager which he came towards him and gave small card to him..'
jimin furrow his eyebrows..' he read the small message in that small card. He followed some route instructions which it's had written on it.

Jimin was feeling something weird and his heart was beating so faster..'
why jungkook was doing all these things..? What he was trying to do..?
Finally jimin reached to the rooftop in hotel.'

His eyes widened when he saw the beautiful view infront of him..'

The rooftop was fully decorated with lighting's and looking so beautiful he doesn't know why jungkook arranged all these things now

The rooftop was fully decorated with lighting's and looking so beautiful he doesn't know why jungkook arranged all these things now..'

He looked around but no one was there..'

Then he casually turned back..' and his eyes widened..' he didn't understand when he saw jungkook on his knees.

J..jungkook what are you doing..? Jimin asked him in low voice..'

"Jimin I was so rude to you from starting onwards I'm so coward and mad person..' no matter what how good you were to me I always pushed you but you always gave me love..'

I know your worth, how much you are dear to me

I am very happy as long as I am with you I know what I have missed all these days Jimin..'I don't want to lose you jimin.'

Jimin eyes turned into glassy..' he doesn't know what to say..'

"Jimin can you give me one last chance.? I will keep you in my heart and I will take care of you..'

Jimin eyes widened..' his throat became dry..'

Jimin " I love you" will you be my boyfriend..?

TBC....

Sorry for late update..'

What do you think about jungkook proposal..?

See you in next chapter..'

Bye take care..' ✨