8

Jungkook was looking at jimin with furious anger eyes..' the grip on his shoulders was tightened than before..'

Jimin eyes rolled with tears he doesn't know why jungkook was looking at him so anger.

"You Enjoyed a lot with your F.R.I.E.N.D right.." jungkook mocked at him with gritted teeth..' and he was hurting jimin's shoulder while keeping hard pressure on him.

"J..jungkook what are you doing..? it's hurting please leave me.." jimin pleaded him with teary eyes..'

Jungkook was staring deeply into his eyes..' but he didn't care about him.

"Please" jimin said in low voice..'

Jungkook was scoffed at his actions he was deeply looking at jimin's eyes which it's shows lot of pain and hurt. Will jungkook care about him..? No never..'
then he came near to his ear and said which jimin's heart was totally broken a part.

"Why Are you hurting huh..? because of your lower part is hurting..?
"DID HE F***K YOU SO ROUGLY..? Jungkook just normally slipped his words at him..'

That's it jimin heart shattered into pieces.
But little bean didn't take to his heart that easily. Tears are rolling down from his eyes so freely..'

"W..what..? Jimin asked him in shocked voice..' he slightly stuttered because his throat became so dry..'

"Don't act innocent infront of me" you didn't come along with us and said just gave lame excuse to escape from us..' because you want to go out with your "B.O.Y.F.R.I.E.N.D" didn't you..? And you're just doing bull shit things behind us..'
how many members did f**ked you..? Huh only this Eunwoo or anyone else..?

Jimin was shocked he's totally shocked..' today jimin went through all these hard situations so badly which his heart was injured a lot.
his beloved love was doing make out session with his gf..'
and now he was assuming bad things about him without knowing anything. It's really making his heart tear a part..'

"Why do you think like that about me j..jungkook..?"what did I done to you..?

"Because you said you liked me before..' but when I didn't gave my answer you didn't wait for it..' and you're whoring with other people..'
"you know why I didn't accept you..? Because I'm not a "FAG" like you..' I'm a straight person...

Jimin eyes are rolling with heavy tears his head was spinning so badly..' by jungkook's harsh words..'

"Sometimes I feel why big hit choose a faggot..? Instead many of talented people are waiting for this opportunity..' but it's our bad luck they're choosed you and make us suffer with you..' it's really disgusted when I saw your face..' because of you everyone thought Us we're fag..' but deep inside we're not..'

"Go slut go to the streets and do another things which it's suitable to yo- before jungkook say before he titled his head towards right side. He felt cheeks are burning sensation because of jimin's hard slap.

Jungkook looked at with widen eyes..' because Jimin never raised his voice..' but today he slapped him.

"Enough...I tolerate a lot of your hurting behaviour towards me..' but today I can't tolerate anything which you're spilling out about my character..' which I cay take it.." jimin said sternly..

"What do you think about yourself huh..? If you're hating someone that mean not hurting them with your fifthy mouth.
Did I do anything wrong to love you..? I too had feelings jungkook..' I'm human too..'
yes I'm naive i don't know anything..' that means what ever you say mean words to me..' I can't take it..'
"You hate me right..' than hate me.
I'm not bothering you right..' than why you just doing this to me..? If I'm burden to this band than I will leave..'