17

its been already one week since jungkook and jimin were in a relationship. A little between two of them is fine. Especially jimin was very happy with jungkook without any fuss. he's taking good care of him. jimin was in cloud nine when jungkook taking good care of him.

He thought about Hobi words which he said last week, but later when he spending some time with Jungkook, he forgot all of things and He stays happy.

Hobi's wish also same which jimin should be stay happy without any problems with jungkook. That is what he want..

As always today also jungkook took jimin to outside.' At first jimin didn't believe because everyday jungkook is taking him to outside he thought is he not tired of taking him out..' but later he felt so happy. He dressed up so neatly with cute outfit..' and lastly he looked in mirror and satisfied by his looks.
He took small box from his nightstand and carefully placed in his pockets. He sighed heavily and cute blush appeared on his chubby pinkish cheeks.

Jungkook Is in living area which he's casually using his phone he didn't looked up when jimin was coming out from his room.

At that moment Namjoon came out from his room and saw jimin with wide open mouth..' but jimin didn't noticed Namjoon he's adjusting his dressing while looking down.

"wooh jimin you're looking so fabulous..' Namjoon complimented him because he's looking so gorgeous and cute..'
"Jimin looked up at namjoon and smiled at him by his words..'

He lowered his head down and said "thank you"...

When jungkook heard namjoon voice he looked up and saw jimin..'
that's it he felt like one angel directly came down from heaven..' his heart is beating so faster when he saw beauty standing infront of him..' his eyes widened he's looking so cute and gorgeous at same time..' he was amused by his beauty..' his porceli skin, pinkish chubby cheeks and most importantly his reddish pillowy kissable lips making him insane.

jimin walk towards him and stand infront of him..'

"Shall we go kookie..? Jimin asked him cutest way and smiled at him.
But jungkook was still looking at him he didn't gave any response to him..'

jimin was waiting for his answer but still their is no answer from him..' which he looking at him with amused face.

Kookie.. Jimin called him again.'
Jungkook snapped out..and cleared his throat..'

U-Umm yeah.. jungkook asked him again..'

"Shall we go..? Jimin said in low voice..'

Y-yeah.. let's go.. jungkook quickly got up from the couch and he extended his hand towards jimin while looking into jimin's eyes with soft gaze..'
jimin looked at him with hearty eyes and again looked down at his hand, a soft smile appeared on his beautiful face.
.
.
.
.
.
Firstly they're went to hotel and have delicious food and later they're went to arcade and played some games. Mostly jungkook won because he's too good in games. But after seeing jimin's pouty face, he lost few games for himself. Jimin felt so happy..' when he saw victory in his games..' jungkook chuckled at him when he saw jimin's cute actions..'

Now the two are walking holding each other's hands. Jimin enjoying so happily when jungkook held jimin's tiny hands.both are walking so slowly by enjoying the view of their surroundings. He was blushing but he didn't show to him. This is what want he want from his loved ones.

The place is quiet pretty calm. There are some lovers around and enjoying with their partners and the climate is also so good which it's giving romantic vibes.
So jimin thought it's the best time to give to him.

When they're walking jimin suddenly stopped in his tracks which jungkook looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What happened why did you stop..? Jungkook asked him.