7

After he seeing jungkook with Iu hot make out session his heart broken into million pieces..' his throat became dry..' his mind stopped working..' so jungkook and Iu in love..' his crush his love was fell in love with someone else..'
Jimin refused to go with his members..' they're didn't even asked why he doesn't want to come with them..' because they're no need..' hobi asked him but he said lame excuse..' but jimin didn't bothered about them. Because his mind was thinking about only one person. That person was
"JEON JUNGKOOK" that heart breaking sight was lingering in his mind continuously. his head was spinning..' his heart broken into million pieces..' currently he was their in big hit building he was in dance studio..'
he kept music in high volume and dancing without non stop..' tears are dripping down from his eyes but he's not bothered to wipe his own tears.

Some of the staff members are outside of the dance studio they felt worried about this petite person which he was dancing from last 1hr without taking any single break.

He fell on the floor and crying so hardly with his heart out..'
some staff tried to contact his members but no one is attending their calls..'

namjin was in make out session.. they're totally ignored their calls..'

hobi's mind was not good so he switched of his mobile.

Taehyung and jungkook was in bar and enjoying their time.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully with out minding any other people.

But the staff didn't give up..' they were trying trying..' but no one answering their call..'

Finally the music is stopped and everyone looked at that direction with hopeful eyes..' they're want to see jimin situation without any bad things..'
the door opened and jimin stepped out with terrible red flush face. Which he cried so badly continuously and his hair became so messy his body soaked with his own sweat.

Everyone eyes widened when he saw jimin's situation. They're didn't expect that..'
he was slowly walking to exit door but some staff members stopped him ..'

"Sir wait we will drop you..' where are you going..?

"No I'm ok.. jimin just said in weak voice.

"No sir we can't send you in this situation.

"Please sir try to understand if anyone saw you like this it's problem to you please sir..' staff are literally begging him but this "broken" person was not listening them. He was keep walking with blank expression he doesn't have any idea where he was walking..' he was keep walking until a huge car stopped infront of him.
.
.
.
Jungkook and taehyung came back to their dorms
Taehyung was looking about someone but he didn't find that person he went to his room but he didn't found it.
What happened hyung..? Jungkook asked him..'

Umm nothing kookie I was looking for jimin but he's not here..' that's why I'm looking for him.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes..' I think he went to somewhere no need to worry about him he's not kid he can take care of him just go and relax..' jungkook said in boring tone..'
taehyung just just hummed and thinking briefly about him with that he went to his room.

Jungkook was in disbelief by taehyung actions he went to his room with smirk face which he thinking about his and iu and making session so deeply.
.
.
.
.
Cool breeze hitting to jimin's rosy chubby cheeks..' which his cheeks coated with his fresh tears.
And he laid his head on "Eunwoo's shoulder" which they're sat on bench in park
He crying silently on his shoulder. He told each and everything to Eunwoo which happened in awards show. He already knew jimin was in deeply love with jungkook..'

but now he feeling so sad about jimin's situation.
How can he treat this innocent boy so cruelly by his actions..? Eunwoo thought himself.

"Don't hide it jiminaa let it out your tears.." scream loudly.. don't hide your pain.." Eunwoo just comforting him with his words but latter was crying silently..' he said while drawing circles at his back. After he let it out his pain..' he feel somewhat relaxed his mind but deep inside he's not completely healed from pain.

"Thank you hyung for being my side.."

anytime jiminaa..' he said while wiping his tears with his long fingers

It's getting late..' shall we go..'he asked him..' Jimin slightly nodded his head.

"Let's go.."
.
.
.

Jungkook was shirtless and he was smoking so peacefully without any disturbance in his balcony.
his long wavy hair was moving because of cool breeze..' he doesn't know why but he couldn't sleep peacefully..' because he's missing his beautiful girlfriend "iu" so badly..'
when he was peacefully staring at beautiful sky someone interrupted by his moment.

He looked down when he saw a huge bmw car was stopped infront of their dorm. He looked at car so carefully he thought who will be this time..'
First jimin get down from the car and later Eunwoo get down from the car.

Then suddenly stopped his smoking and he was looking at them with blood shot eyes..' he was inhaling the smoke so aggressively with lot of anger..'

"Take care jiminaa don't be overthink about anything.." just relax and sleep well.." he said while caressing his cheeks so soothingly.

"Jimin just lowered his head and nodded his head.

Jungkook was observing them so silently. He was fuming in anger.

Eunwoo came closer to him and placed soft kiss on his forehead.

Jungkook grip on railing rod was tightened. He took his last cigarette from his mouth and throw it under his feet and smashing so hardly while looking at Eunwoo and jimin..
.
.
.
Jimin slowly opened the dorm door without making any voice. The dorm was pitch black..' only clock sounds are getting from in living area..' He went to kitchen and drank some water and slowly taking steps towards his room was while hung his head down..'
when he was about to close the door..' someone barged into his room without making any sound..'
jimin suddenly jolted up when someone entered into his room..' and slammed him against the wall.
Jimin was winced in pain due to strong grip on his shoulder.he closed his eyes because of pain..'

Then he slowly opened his eyes and he was sweating all over his body..' when he saw that person..'

his eyes was blood shot eyes with lot of anger..' his hot breath was hitting to his face and the same time "cigar smell too"

And the person is "jeon jungkook"

TBC...