꧁༒Iced heart-8༒꧂

Under the delicate canopy of cherry blossom trees, their blossoms gently swaying in the breeze, you stood with your heart in your throat

Under the delicate canopy of cherry blossom trees, their blossoms gently swaying in the breeze, you stood with your heart in your throat. This was where you had shared countless moments with Hoseok, where you had whispered secrets and dreams under the soft pink petals. But today, it felt different. Today, it felt like your sanctuary had been tainted, your memories tarnished. Tears of devastation flowed unstoppably down your cheeks as you recalled what happened moments ago. Your cries were like an echo in the wind...

★彡[ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ]彡★,

When Hoseok came to fetch you at home for your highly anticipated date, you couldn't contain your excitement

When Hoseok came to fetch you at home for your highly anticipated date, you couldn't contain your excitement. You knew he wanted to ask you to be his girlfriend. Even Gi-Yeon had hinted at it.

Something was different today; his whole demeanour was off. He looked disturbed and conflicted. You wondered what he was going through or what made him look down.

The car stopped near the entrance of a nearby park with the most beautiful cherry blossoms in bloom.

You smiled when he took your hand softly, and with a faraway look at the little wooden bridge where couples in love liked to visit, he led you to the bridge under the cherry blossom trees.

When you reached the wooden rails, and he stood before you, breathing deeply, you looked up nervously at him. "Hoseok... is everything okay?"

He inhaled and looked at you, replying with a hesitant tone, "Er... I've been accepted into Seoul National University's Music Production program. And a few members of Neutronix have been signed at an agency for the trainee program as rappers and dancers..."

Your heart sank. Was he genuinely entering the K-pop entertainment industry? You harboured a deep dislike for that industry due to your mother's devastating past with a K-pop idol. Now, the boy you loved was leaving to pursue his dreams. Adding to the turmoil, you hadn't received any letters or emails from the universities you'd applied to. Though you'd also applied to Seoul University, you were still awaiting an email from the journalism faculty.

"Er, congrats, Hoseok... I'm so happy for you," you managed to choke out the words.

Hoseok appeared visibly strange and distant. Was he worried you wouldn't want him to go or date him anymore?