꧁༒Confused heart-6༒꧂

You've never been so excited about dating one of the hottest guys in school, even if you knew it wouldn't last

You've never been so excited about dating one of the hottest guys in school, even if you knew it wouldn't last. Hoseok will travel to Seoul with his dance group to study music and dance at Seoul National University, while you will study if you are accepted into the Journalism program at Korea National University. Gi-Yeon had already been accepted into the Science program. You are so proud of your brilliant friend. You're going to miss her.

The exam was challenging, but you and Gi-Yeon were dedicated to studying, especially at night school.

The only thing that bothered you was Hobi's friend Min Yoongi, who always looked at you with an analyzing gaze

The only thing that bothered you was Hobi's friend Min Yoongi, who always looked at you with an analyzing gaze. You'd always wondered why, but Hoseok assured you that Yoongi doesn't dislike you. He was like that with all of the girls the group dated. He was attempting to figure out who you were. You don't concern about it.

Mi-Cha was uncharacteristically quiet, possibly because she had to study without Gi-Yeons' assistance. Your friend chose to ignore her crush and move on with her life. She was accepted to a prestigious university, and while she and her best friend will not be attending the same university, Yuri was concerned because she hadn't yet received her acceptance letter.

After the exams, you and your mother will be gone. You are overjoyed for your mother because she is graduating and you will be in Busan for a week. Gi-Yeon and her family will also go away for the weekend.

You're curious if she'll come out with her family. She was terrified, but she needed to tell her parents before leaving for university. You can only hope that her parents accept her because they are very traditional, and her father is not very accommodating.

The family was not pleased to learn that you and your mother would be gone for a week. You chuckled inwardly because that meant your obnoxious cousin had to do her chores, her slave would have been gone for the week, and your mom had to find you a new place to live.

Her agreement with her cousin will be completed. She is now free to live her own life. You can be glad for them. Even if you don't have enough money, she will get a job and rent you a small apartment. You'll look for a part-time job to help with household expenses.