꧁༒Changing heart-7༒꧂

Recap

Recap.

You and your mother both gasped in shock and horror...

***********

You and your mom were both shocked to the core

You and your mom were both shocked to the core. In front of the kitchen door, stood Gi-Yeon. She was panting and breathing hard her arms around her torso. Your eyes widen in horror when you notice her disheaveled state. She was full of blood and fear across her face. Her eyes were black, and your eyes darted to her arms, all shades of purple. Your mom shrieked in shock as she grabbed Gi-Yeon softly by the shoulder and led her into the open-plan kitchen living room.

You still stood frozen in shock, incapable to form a coherent thought or utterance. Your friend looked as if she came from the war.

"Omg, what happened, child? "Your mom exclaimed with wide shock.,"Yuri don't stand there like a sculpture; bring the first aid kit now!"

When your best friend sat down on the couch, your mother gently assisted her. She was clutching her arms over her torso.

You started to sob in the bathroom when you grabbed the kit and sprinted back to your friend and mom. She had some mud and some little wooden twix on her adorable woolen jersey, and her white tank top was soiled. Her top had been ripped, and blood was all over it. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Sitting beside your friend with devastation in her eyes, you gave the kit to your mother.

"Gi-Yeon, what occurred?" you asked in wonder. You could tell something was not right even though her eyes seemed vacant. Did the local gang get her? She remembers that some of the gangster bullies always pestered them for money after school. Where did Gi-Yeon go today? What did she do to let them beat her up like this? She looked as though she had come from a bloody episode of squid game.

You quickly took out your phone and took some pictures of the damage to her body. You will not allow those offenders to escape responsibility.

Gi-yeon winced as your mom started to clean up her up.

"Those druggies overpowered me when I went to the convenience store around the corner," Gi-Yeon said, taking a deep breath," They mocked me about some things and started to drag me behind the store and beat me up. There were six of them, and I was unable to fight back. A big fat boy and five delinquent girls. They pulled my hair and slapped me around. After the boy threw me to the ground, they all kicked me. I could just pray that the agony would stop. The old man from the prawn shop noticed the disturbance when came to throw out the trash. He scared them away by threatening them. It was already dark. I did not want to go to the hospital or tell my parents that they had fled. I got into a really bad fight with my dad."