꧁༒Tender heart-3༒꧂

It was lunchtime, and you and Giyeon chose to sit in the bleachers at the school sports field and watch some of the guys play soccer

It was lunchtime, and you and Giyeon chose to sit in the bleachers at the school sports field and watch some of the guys play soccer. You don't want to sit in the cafeteria with your annoying cousin, lusting after the most popular boy there.

"So, when are you going to confess to "streetdancer," our resident hottie?" Giyeong questioned.

You almost choke on your saliva as you lightly shove her shoulder with your lunch boxes and hand her chopsticks to eat with you.

"I will not sign up for heartbreak or lose the only roof over my head over a boy," you crinkled your nose. Now, quiet...eat your food." You try to ignore her teasing gaze as she chuckles while tasting some of your mother's delicious food.

Giyeon smugly smirked, "Oh, yeah. You and Hoseok clearly like each other, Yuri. Did you notice how he looks at you with puppy eyes--?" She has wiggled her eyes at you. She enjoys agitating you.

You stare at her blankly, "Gi-- you know he's forbidden territory. Even if I like him, my cousin Mi-Cha will put me through hell at home. Why aren't you taking a chance on Namjoon? He is big a fan of you. He has always liked you, but you are so cold to him. He is a rich mom's son who is hot and intelligent." You ask her a question.

Namjoon, your head prefect, is madly in love with her, but she brushes him off. She doesn't want to cause him any harm.

Giyeon's eyes are hooded as she silently dips into the lunch box and eats some of the mushoom pancakes.

"I know, but I don't feel for him.I mean, he's cool and all, but I'm just not attracted to him."

You furrow your brows, perplexed, "But you never mention the hot boys...more boys like you than they ever will like me. Even the boys in the classroom. I've heard they say you are on the top 5 hottest chicks list. The girls all the boys most likely to date. Mi-Cha is first."

Giyeon smirked and shook her head, saying, "The boys in this school aren't my type at all."

She abruptly turned away with a distant look. You're wondering why she's suddenly sad or conflicted.