꧁༒Broken heart-5 ༒꧂

Life quickly became routine as Gi-Yeon decided to forget about Mi-cha and her problems and focus on her studies. She stopped doing favors for Mi-Cha and let the older girl struggle through her own assignments. She is sick of being used by girls. You were very proud of her. The seniors would soon begin their final exams. You and your friend. You and GiYeon would study together, making sure your assignments were completed on time. You want to pass this year with flying colors.

You and "Streetdancer" went on an ice cream date, and you were nervous because you didn't know how to act or feel alone in the presence of a boy, but he was cordial, attentive, and fun to be with.

Your heart was thumping erratically in your chest as you became more enchanted by this adorable boy. He was everything you wanted in a guy, but you didn't know where you stood with each other because he and his crew were backup dancers for a famous kpop star in Busan. Their talent is undeniable. Neutronix will cause a stir. They have millions of followers on social media and have a lot of dance uploads.

Hoseok is a natural performer. He is not only hot and handsome, but he also has an indisputable stage presence. If he chooses the world of entertainment, he will become famous.

But Hoseok told you that he wants to pursue and study music. You didn't know how to feel because you despise kpop after your mother's pain. Now the boy you adore is heavily invested in the kpop industry, which you were previously unaware of. Even if you don't like it, you'll support him.

You've both been so busy since the date that you haven't had time to see each other after school, but you constantly text each other.

He would talk to you at school and buy you and your friend lunch or snacks. You both realized you were fixated on each other. You both fell hook, line, and sinker.

You will try to keep completely silent while your mother is at work inside the house. So she wouldn't feel lonely, she kept her company by studying at the kitchen counter.

She was folding tablecloths for the linen drawers. She had a faraway expression on her face, and you couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind. She would leave the house at night for a Bingo -night at a nearby Clubhouse for a couple of months. You should be thankful that she has friends who keep her sane in this toxic environment.